Advisory: Sheriff's Office K-9 Cero, has gotten out of his enclosure

awpitt

Main Streeter
Sheriff's Office K-9 Cero, a two year old black and tan German Shepherd, has gotten out of his enclosure, in the Hollywood area. Do not approach the K-9, and if seen contact 301-475-8008. Officers are in the area attempting to locate the at this time.

hitchicken

As a side note... Three of my cats, 10 of my squirrels, the left sleeves of 3 of my jackets and two bags of pot have gone missing.

steppinthrax

I'm just curious how this would go down if this dog attacked and mauled a citizen. Now take this further and the dog killed someone. How would this all play out then? :twitch:

Chris0nllyn

I'm just curious how this would go down if this dog attacked and mauled a citizen. Now take this further and the dog killed someone. How would this all play out then? :twitch:

"Woops, my bad."

Or more PC:

"We at (insert police dept here) are deeply sorry for the incident. K-9 Cero escaped from his enclosure (insert reason here) and unfortunately attacked a citizen. Our thoughts are with the victim(s)."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
"Woops, my bad."

Or more PC:

"We at (insert police dept here) are deeply sorry for the incident. K-9 Cero escaped from his enclosure (insert reason here) and unfortunately attacked a citizen. Our thoughts are with the victim(s)."

Never should have made his attack phrase "Nice Doggy"

BernieP

Resident PIA

plant evidence
declare dog a hero
Problem solved saving the state untold millions

tom88

Same way it would have when any other dog gets out and bites someone. The owner is civilly responsible for the actions of the dog.