Ads pulled from Ingraham show

transporter

Ads pulled from Ingraham show after she mocked Parkland survivor

At least five companies said on Thursday they were dropping advertisements from Laura Ingraham’s Fox News show after the conservative pundit mocked a teenage survivor of the Florida school massacre on Twitter and he responded with a call for a boycott.

Nutrish, the pet food line created by celebrity chef Rachael Ray, travel website TripAdvisor Inc (TRIP.O), online home furnishings seller Wayfair Inc (W.N), the world’s largest packaged food company, Nestle SA (NESN.S) and travel website Expedia Group Inc (EXPE.O) all said they were canceling their advertisements.

Wayfair said in a statement that it supports dialogue and debate, but “the decision of an adult to personally criticize a high school student who has lost his classmates in an unspeakable tragedy is not consistent with our values.”

Maybe GURPS sponsors will do the same? Nah...those pesky Russians are in it for the long haul!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Awwww little Leftist got his feelz hurted and called for a boycott like a good little fascist.

Starman

Who the fux is Laura Ingraham? If a bunch of cretins like Nestle is boycotting her she must be a real c u next Tuesday.

Sapidus

Virtue signaling!!!

She is a perfect angel who should face no consequences for being a bigoted Cu** and attacking a school shooting survivor.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Listening to Laura’s show right now. Interesting convo about why some women are attracted to people like Kruz, Manson, etal. Makes a lot of sense. As far as Hogg’s current temper tantrum; if he wants to hang with the adults, he needs act like one.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Who the fux is Laura Ingraham? If a bunch of cretins like Nestle is boycotting her she must be a real c u next Tuesday.

If you don’t know who Laura is, maybe you should listen to her show, at least, once. Especially, before you start calling someone a foul name; when you just admitted you don’t know who she is. Just a suggestion.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Keep in mind that Hogg is not responsible for pulling the ads. It is the huge amount of leap frog money making that happen. Not some teenager’s tweets.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... and attacking a school shooting survivor.

yeah that is some 'ATTACK' ... Camera Hogg himself was the 1st to mention the UCLA Rejection

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/979021639458459648[/TWITTER]

‘PICK ONE’! Kyle Kashuv DROPS MIC on David Hogg for playing the ‘children’ card

As Twitchy told you, David Hogg has decided not to accept Laura Ingraham’s apology. That’s his prerogative, of course, and it’s not a reason in and of itself to call him out. You know what is, though? Couching his rejection of her apology in mindless gobbledygook like this:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/979434711415250944[/TWITTER]

Hogg’s been getting dragged — rightly so — for talking out of both sides of his mouth. Hard to take someone seriously who says “love thy neighbor” with the same voice he used to call the NRA “pathetic f*ckers that want to keep killing our children.” And speaking of children, Kyle Kashuv has another bone to pick with Hogg:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv/status/979453281201217536?[/TWITTER]

Kyle’s right, David: Either you’re a child who doesn’t get to weigh in on policy or you’re an adult who has to face the consequences of your actions. You can’t have it both ways, no matter how feverishly you spin.

Lap it up Sappy Hogg has just become another progressive bully

Hijinx

I have a feeling the companies that pulled their ads will lose more by pulling them than they would have if they had stayed.

On second thought , how many people really give a sh1t either way.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have a feeling the companies that pulled their ads will lose more by pulling tham than they would have if they had stayed.

On second thought , how many people really give a sh1t either way.

The reason we give a #### is because the Laura Ingraham show, like all shows, is funded by advertising dollars. No advertising dollars, no show.

While I'm not an enormous Ingraham Angle fan and rarely watch it, it does effectively silence her, which is the goal of the Left - to silence their opposition. Once that opposition is silenced, they get the podium all to themselves with no counter-argument or even questioning.

I give a very big #### about that.

Hijinx

The reason we give a #### is because the Laura Ingraham show, like all shows, is funded by advertising dollars. No advertising dollars, no show.

While I'm not an enormous Ingraham Angle fan and rarely watch it, it does effectively silence her, which is the goal of the Left - to silence their opposition. Once that opposition is silenced, they get the podium all to themselves with no counter-argument or even questioning.

I give a very big #### about that.

Like I said in another post. Sometimes a boycott has an opposite effect.
I would stop using the products because they pulled their ads.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Like I said in another post. Sometimes a boycott has an opposite effect.
I would stop using the products because they pulled their ads.

Right, but unless the company puts their ads back on the Ingraham show, the goal of shutting down opposition has been accomplished.

The reason the Left targets advertisers is because it works. The list is long of those whose shows have been canceled because the Leftists threatened its revenue.

Hijinx

Right, but unless the company puts their ads back on the Ingraham show, the goal of shutting down opposition has been accomplished.

The reason the Left targets advertisers is because it works. The list is long of those whose shows have been canceled because the Leftists threatened its revenue.

Pretty sure that right now someone is working to get new advertisers, and some of those who left may wake up to their ignorance at following some kid who tweeted.

When you look at it. That was a really stupid decision. I mean it was Laura Ingraham not someone who attracts an audience of children.

Midnightrider

The reason the Left targets advertisers is because it works. The list is long of those whose shows have been canceled because their hosts own mouths threatened its revenue.

:fixed:

The advertisers have every right to spend their money, or not spend it, as they choose. Again, it’s called capitalism

Sapidus

What is stopping the NRA or a gun range or a gun a gun manufacturer from picking up the slack? How is that shutting down opposition and not just the free market at work?

Why do you feel everything is an attack on your and your freedoms?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When you look at it. That was a really stupid decision. I mean it was Laura Ingraham not someone who attracts an audience of children.

On that we absolutely agree. It always amazes me when corporations knee-jerk and make a public political statement like that because of a handful of bitchers (who aren't even their customers).

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What is stopping the NRA or a gun range or a gun a gun manufacturer from picking up the slack?

No ranges, and few manufacturers are that profitable to begin with. So they sponsor outdoor and hunting shows and spend their advertising dollars where they know their customers are. The few attempts they've made to place ads on mainstream media were rejected. Black Rilfe Coffee Company's ad was the most recent example of the mainstream anti-gun bias and their ad was to sell their coffee! (Their most excellent coffee, I might add..I'm a huge fan)

And product placement is huge for gun manufacturers too...so many violent movies to get their products in to and in front of huge audiences. ;-) Beretta reportedly paid $250,000 for their guns being placed in "Lone Survivor", for example.

Last edited: