Hogg Refuses Ingraham Apology, Continues Boycott Push

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In a tweet linking to a news article, Ingraham wrote: "David Hogg Rejected By Four Colleges To Which He Applied and whines about it. (Dinged by UCLA with a 4.1 GPA...totally predictable given acceptance rates.)"

In a series of tweets, Ingraham apologized to Hogg, writing: "Any student should be proud of a 4.2 GPA —incl. @DavidHogg111. On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland. For the record, I believe my show was the first to feature David immediately after that horrific shooting and even noted how 'poised' he was given the tragedy. As always, he’s welcome to return to the show anytime for a productive discussion."

Hogg refused to accept Ingraham's apology, tweeting: "I 100% agree an apology in an effort just to save your advertisers is not enough. I will only accept your apology only if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I️ in this fight. It’s time to love thy neighbor, not mudsling at children."

I 100% agree an apology in an effort just to save your advertisers is not enough. I will only accept your apology only if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I️ in this fight. It’s time to love thy neighbor, not mudsling at children. https://t.co/H0yWs4zMGk

— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) March 29, 2018

Hogg Refuses Ingraham Apology, Continues Boycott Push

quick get the smelling salts Camera Hogg is having the Vapors and he is gonna pass out

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He's a jerk and it will be lovely when his 15 minutes are up. At least he admits he's a child.

Hijinx

He's a jerk and it will be lovely when his 15 minutes are up. At least he admits he's a child.

He isn't admitting he is a child, he is using it as a shield.
If you want to play with the big boys don't hide behind being a child.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where is it written that you have to accept an apology, particularly if it is insincere?

I don't think anyone cares about him not accepting her apology. It's the attempt at getting her off the air and silencing her altogether that reveals his fascism.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
thats not fascism, and you care enough to be bitching about it :yay:

Again: READING.

:banghead:

I was clear what I'm bitching about. It's not my fault you're schizophrenic and hearing voices.

And AGAIN: get a dictionary.

Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce

Don't you EVER get tired of being so ####ing stupid??? Ever???

Midnightrider

Again: READING.

:banghead:

I was clear what I'm bitching about. It's not my fault you're schizophrenic and hearing voices.

And AGAIN: get a dictionary.

Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce

Don't you EVER get tired of being so ####ing stupid??? Ever???

where is the forcible suppresion of the oppossition?

like i said, just because you really want to call them facists doens't make it so. They just have an opionin you dont like. Boycotts are not forcible suppression, they are part of capitolism and free trade

Hijinx

where is the forcible suppresion of the oppossition?

like i said, just because you really want to call them facists doens't make it so. They just have an opionin you dont like. Boycotts are not forcible suppression, they are part of capitolism and free trade

I know when I see a boycott of something and I don't agree with it, I go out of my way to do business there.
Not sure all boycotts work the way the boycot-ee wants it to.

I know it sure helped Chick Fil-et.

Eat more chick-un

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I know when I see a boycott of something and I don't agree with it, I go out of my way to do business there.

Eat more chick-un

Actually I never paid attention to that particular franchise until all the noise started.

Glad they did so because i found the food is much better than the other options.

Can't imagine sleep number will worry too much about boycotts by the Tide-Pod customers, as their primaries are likely to be over 50.

Midnightrider

Eat more chick-un
exactly. no one is being forced

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I don't know how to explain it to you any more plainly.

It's not your dollars that Young Hogg is trying to control; it's the advertiser's dollars.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
At 1-4 points per grade, how do you average 4.2?

Do they give them extra points now in lieu of a participation trophy?