Camea Hogg Is Quickly Learning How to Be a Bully

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
When is it okay to talk back to someone who keeps falsely branding you a murderer? Well, that depends on whether he's being funded by Republicans or Democrats.

[clip]

Hogg is saying all the things gun grabbers want to hear, and the rest of us had better not disagree with him or we're child-hating monsters. He's living proof that America should lower the voting age to 16 -- seriously, lefties are saying that -- yet he's not old enough to take a little bit of what he's dishing out.

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/979021639458459648[/TWITTER]

I don't particularly care where this kid ends up going to college. (Assuming he doesn't turn pro right out of high school, like LeBron. Hogg already spends more time on CNN and MSNBC than some of their anchors, so they might as well give him a show.) And I find it a bit gauche for Ingraham to pick on him about it.

But we only know about the UCLA thing because Hogg told us about it. He wanted to be famous, and he wanted to accuse people who disagree with him of doing things they haven't done. Well, this is what can happen when you get up in front of the whole country and tell outrageous lies about a huge group of law-abiding Americans. They might just get fed up. They might just hurt your feelings.

And it looks like that's exactly what happened:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/979161878990598144[/TWITTER]

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/979168957180579840[/TWITTER]

That's right: The 17-year-old boy is calling for a boycott of insurance companies and Sleep Number beds.

I'm sure Hogg thinks he's Speaking Truth to Power™. But what he's really doing is abusing his newfound power to lash out at someone who bruised his ego. This isn't about protecting people from gun violence. This is about his pride.

In other words, he's acting like a 17-year-old kid. Which is why I never took him seriously in the first place.

David Hogg Is Quickly Learning How to Be a Bully

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hogg -- who seems to be boycotting school as well -- retweeted his sister's tweet.

The organized left has given children like Hogg and his sister a platform to spout off on a subject they know little about. Now, like little authoritarian tyrants, they are drunk with the power they have been given. Nothing good will come of it.

David Hogg's Boycott of Laura Ingraham's Advertisers Already Bearing Fruit

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/2_bluestarmom/status/979412207875362816[/TWITTER]

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/TwitchyTeam/status/976949514622963712[/TWITTER]

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
David Hogg's Sister Complains to First Lady Melania Trump About 'Cyberbullying' From Laura Ingraham

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/lauren_hoggs/status/979159791259054080?[/TWITTER]

Lauren Hogg, the very woman who approached Melania Trump about the horrors of "cyberbullying," attacked Loesch on Twitter earlier this month.

Lauren Hogg responded favorably to a tweet from Cameron Kasky, the founder of the "March for Our Lives," which read: "Somewhere, somebody is comforting their crying child who has only recently awaken from a terrifying dream about [Dana Loesch]."

"Hmm.. My question is [Dana Loesch] how can you tuck your kids in at night knowing that you are allowing the possibility of thousand of kids just like them and including them to be murdered at school? Oh wait... your kids are homeschooled aren’t they so you wouldn’t understand," Lauren Hogg tweeted, tagging Loesch in the message.

Such ugly statements suggest that the NRA — and Loesch personally — is abetting school shootings by defending Americans' Second Amendment rights. Lauren Hogg's decision to mention Loesch's children proved particularly disgusting, as the NRA spokeswoman has already received multiple threats.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is what happens when we allow the teenagers to take over and run amok. Nobody who has actually raised teens is surprised by this.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
After ungraciously rejecting an apology, Hogg announced that the world needs more "love" and less "mudslinging." Funny, coming from the guy who has been doing nothing but slinging mud for the past two months. He called Dana Loesch "disgusting," he accused Marco Rubio of accepting blood money, he's called his opponents "sick f**kers," and so on. Hogg, who is months away from legal adulthood, likes to refer to himself and his friends as "children" whenever they are criticized. The rest of the time he demands we take him and his ideas entirely seriously. Which is it? Is it OK to sling mud or no? Is Hogg just a helpless, innocent child or is he a mature adult?

I think I can answer that last question. Hogg is not a "child," neither is he a mature adult. He's a 17-year-old. He's just like most other 17-year-olds in the country. Juvenile, ignorant, vulgar. I don't hold it against him. I don't hate the kid. I'm not even mad at him. I was the same way at his age. I wasn't a gun control advocate, but if you had put me on TV, brought me up on stage in front of huge crowds, and given me this kind of intense, national attention, I imagine I wouldn't have covered myself in glory, either. Attention is intoxicating to anyone. To a teenager, it's crack cocaine. Anyone who has ever been a teenager must know this from experience.

So, here's an idea: let's stop giving him the attention. For his own sake. For our sake. For the sake of sanity and reason. Who cares about the kid's college application status? Why was Ingraham commenting on it in the first place? Who cares what he says? Who cares what he does? It only matters because we've made it matter. David Hogg has no actual power. He does have influence, but that's only because he's become a mascot for gun rights. And why is he a mascot? Partly because the liberal media selected him for that position, and partly because conservatives have heaped a ton of negative attention upon him, causing the Left to rally around him.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28871/walsh-i-have-idea-why-dont-we-all-just-ignore-matt-walsh

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So, here's an idea: let's stop giving him the attention.

I get super worn out with these sanctimonious proclamations....in a story that is giving him attention.

Matt Walsh, you go first. You want everyone to stop giving this kid attention, start with what you can control: yourself.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Then Ingraham apologized.

Problem solved, right? Lesson learned. Don’t say silly, mean things about Parkland survivors. But Hogg quickly rejected the apology, and called for an increased boycott on Ingraham and other Fox News hosts until they “stand down” and start acting “objective” — by which Hogg presumably means “until they start agreeing with all of my rhetoric and proposals.”

And the Left continues to humor the boycott effort, astroturfed by Media Matters.

So, here’s a simple question: what’s the point of this boycott? Does anyone even remember what this debate is about at this point? Fox News is being boycotted because a host said something about a student’s college admissions. That has nothing to do with gun control or gun rights. It has nothing to do with legislation or law enforcement.

And it doesn’t have anything to do with restoring civility to politics, either. Hogg has viciously attacked his political opponents over and over and over again.

It’s obvious now that the boycott had nothing to do with protecting the feelings of Parkland survivors, and everything to do with destroying a political opponent. Ingraham opened herself up, and the Left charged on in. But let’s not pretend that this boycott effort is anything but political.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28886/laura-ingraham-boycott-has-nothing-do-decency-it-ben-shapiro

Sapidus

I get super worn out with these sanctimonious proclamations....in a story that is giving him attention.

Matt Walsh, you go first. You want everyone to stop giving this kid attention, start with what you can control: yourself.

What about Gurps?

This is at least the tenth post in as many days about this kid and he has replied 5 times in this thread alone.

Someone needs to call the FBI this is bordering on obsession with a teenage boy.

BOP

Damn, i was thinking of switching to AT&T and of buying a Sleep Number. Seriously. Okay, so am I boycotting them because they dropped Laura or am I boycotting them... crap, this is like a double boycott without meaning to.