CSM gym vs world gym

CRHS89

Anyone go to CSM gym? Pros/cons? I have heard anyone can join, even if not a student. Is that true?

Chris0nllyn

Anyone go to CSM gym? Pros/cons? I have heard anyone can join, even if not a student. Is that true?

It always seems empty (the one in PF anyway), but I attend class at night.

Anyone can join. There's a few different options:

- Quarterly Membership (any location, fitness center, pool [where applicable], orientation, monthly wellness program, and classes) = $123
- Prince Frederick location membership (use of fitness center and 3 classes [initially]) - $75
- Daily punch pass (any location's pool and/or fitness center) good for one year in either 10 or 20 punches. = 10 punch for $49 or 20 punch for $89.

There's also verterans discount of 15% and senior discounts.

https://www.csmd.edu/programs-cours...llness-fitness-and-aquatics/memberships/index

Hours are here:
https://www.csmd.edu/programs-cours...-and-aquatics/fitness-center-pool-hours/index

black dog

Free America
My son belonged to CSM and used the Leonardtown gym and pool for his HS years, The last 6 months before he shipped he joined the World gym at the Leonardtown strip shopping center. He liked CSM better because of the pool and like you said less people. I believe he struggled to use the pool with the hours he had available to swim.

Ronaldhutchins

My friend visited, I can`t say that it`s strikingly different from any other pool. But if you want to try it`s worth it, at least in order to compare with the other gyms. It seems to me that the place where you go to train has no effect on the quality of your training. Yes, you can buy a membership to the coolest gym, but you'll be too lazy to exercise (or skip training at all). You can work hard outside and achieve stunning results. It all depends on motivation, doesn't it? My motivation was based on improving my appearance in the mirror. I had gained too many pounds during quarantine. So I had to pick myself up, buy the necessary supplements, and work hard. And it gave the result!

Last edited: