Trump Is Now More Popular Than Obama

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What, then, to make of the fact that Rasmussen Reports, which conducts the only daily presidential approval poll of likely voters, finds Trump at 50% approval and 49% disapproval? Those are better numbers than Barack Obama had in the same survey at the same point in his administration, and the press boosted Obama almost as relentlessly as it denigrates Trump.

Trump Is Now More Popular Than Obama

:oldman:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I stopped being concerned about polls around 17 months ago. I have a feeling a lot of other people did also.

I have the same interest in man/person/being of the year, espys, peace prize winners and anthem protests.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump's policies are way more popular than Obama's, and that's all that really counts. Barry only had the numbers because he himself was genial and likeable and stuck to the script. If he were judged on his governing alone, there'd be like 6 people who'd give him the thumbs up.

I think Trump's positive approval numbers are a huge slap in the face to Hollyweird and the newsbots who make it their life's mission to keen and wail and deliver only the negative. Suck it, Commies.

SamSpade

Slightly over 8 years ago - a year into Obama's administration - he had just passed Obamacare. So that does at least account for why Obama's numbers would be lower.

officeguy

Slightly over 8 years ago - a year into Obama's administration - he had just passed Obamacare. So that does at least account for why Obama's numbers would be lower.

Also, if anyone remembers, this was in the middle of the economic downturn. If anyone tracked the question 'do you like apples' or 'how do you rate Mickey Mouse as a leader', they would have probably seen a decline right around that time too.