RG3 Back in the NFL

MR47930

Ravens sign RG3 to a 1 year deal. As a Ravens fan I don't know what to say about this. Potentially a good 3rd down QB as long as he can keep his legs healthy. I think Joe Flacco is unbelievably overrated so who knows, maybe a little competition will light a fire under his ass.

Grumpy

Ravens sign RG3 to a 1 year deal. As a Ravens fan I don't know what to say about this. Potentially a good 3rd down QB as long as he can keep his legs healthy. I think Joe Flacco is unbelievably overrated so who knows, maybe a little competition will light a fire under his ass.

Flacco was the QB when they won a superbowl, so, of course he's overpaid. Thought GM Ozzie would have more sense than signing RG3, bad move on his part.

MR47930

Flacco was the QB when they won a superbowl, so, of course he's overpaid. Thought GM Ozzie would have more sense than signing RG3, bad move on his part.

Flacco had about as much to do with winning that Super Bowl as I did.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
This has been making the rounds starting about five seconds after it was announced he was signed with the Ravens. :lol:

Attachments

• under-armour-performance-center-this-just-in-rgiii-injured-walking-32038482.png
    under-armour-performance-center-this-just-in-rgiii-injured-walking-32038482.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 201