Masters Par 3 contest

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Old guys are pretty amazing as it looks like 68 yo Tom Watson will take the trophy (-6), Jack Nickolas tied for 3rd (-4).

Even more amazing on the final hole Jack Nickolas's 15 yo grandson teed up and swatted a hole in one (his first)

MR47930

Look up Tony Finau’s hole in one and the celebration to follow. OUCH! That would suck if he can’t play tomorrow.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Look up Tony Finau’s hole in one and the celebration to follow. OUCH! That would suck if he can’t play tomorrow.
Saw that when they first showed it. Pretty neat the way he pushed his ankle back into place. Given he used to be big in B-ball he might have had experience with rolling an ankle like that. I'm sure with all the sports therapy people around he will play even if he has to limp around the course.

MR47930

Saw that when they first showed it. Pretty neat the way he pushed his ankle back into place. Given he used to be big in B-ball he might have had experience with rolling an ankle like that. I'm sure with all the sports therapy people around he will play even if he has to limp around the course.

Sure looked like it wasn't the first time this has happened. I've twisted/rolled/sprained my ankle a bunch of times back in the day and never once did it look like this. No way in hell I would be able to play golf afterward. Then again, it was never Augusta that I was playing, probably would have wrapped it up and popped some meds if that were the case.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Sure looked like it wasn't the first time this has happened. I've twisted/rolled/sprained my ankle a bunch of times back in the day and never once did it look like this. No way in hell I would be able to play golf afterward. Then again, it was never Augusta that I was playing, probably would have wrapped it up and popped some meds if that were the case.

He is cleared to play after suffering a dislocation of his ankle. How well he will do is anyone's guess.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Tony is doing pretty darn good, -3 through 12 and not much of a limp.

Sergio shot a 13 on the par 5 15th. Talk about ruining a day.