Smow!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Very light SMOW starting to fall in the Ranch Estates right now.

Is it still snowing there? Montgomery was supposed to get snow, but forecast changed. Time to get our garden prepared for planting. Happy Spring, sha! :smile:

BOP

It never even got to "light dusting" stage. The temp fell throughout the day, but it was still too warm to stick. Even if it had, it would not have covered much. Dammit.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's windy and chilly here, in the low 50s. Supposedly this go-round is the last of it and we'll all be seeing more seasonable temps in the coming week.

littlelady

God bless the USA
It never even got to "light dusting" stage. The temp fell throughout the day, but it was still too warm to stick. Even if it had, it would not have covered much. Dammit.

You made me laugh with the ‘Dammit’. I love Winter, too, and the snow, the toasty fires, and the snuggliness of it all. It will be back, despite what the global warming freaks have to say. :lol:

Growing up in NOLA and living in other places in the South for half my life, I didn’t, experience snow unless it was because of some odd weather pattern, and then when it happened, it would have been considered a dusting of confectioners sugar to Yankees. :lol: I am happy that MD has 4 seasons.

Last edited:

BOP

You made me laugh with the ‘Dammit’. I love Winter, too, and the snow, the toasty fires, and the snuggliness of it all. It will be back, despite what the global warming freaks have to say. :lol:

Growing up in NOLA and living in other places in the South for half my life, I didn’t, experience snow unless it was because of some odd weather pattern, and then when it happened, it would have been considered a dusting of confectioners sugar to Yankees. :lol: I am happy that MD has 4 seasons.

Me, too, sha. This is about as mild a climate as one might expect and still experience all 4 seasons.

Baker12

I'm right. Go to Zillow and look at current listings for Ranch Estates. It makes Lex Park look like Greenwich, Ct

luvmygdaughters

I'm right. Go to Zillow and look at current listings for Ranch Estates. It makes Lex Park look like Greenwich, Ct

Who has time to look up housing prices in an area where you don't intend living? Evidently...you do...too much spare time on your hands??

Baker12

Oh great, its tubby. Yeah, with google it takes 10 seconds, about the same time it takes for you to squeeze liquid cheese in your mouth after each mouthful of tater tots

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh great, its tubby. Yeah, with google it takes 10 seconds, about the same time it takes for you to squeeze liquid cheese in your mouth after each mouthful of tater tots

But squeeze cheese and tater tots are important. Running around the internet snooping on the property values of strangers is not.

Baker12

I googled Ranch Estates. It came back with Zillow listings of some of the most awful houses in all of Maryland. What dumps. I just wanted to know where the estates are. And not the fat women brigade comes waddling in