calvcopf

Kyle Busch-win
Kurt Busch
Martin Truex Jr
Brad Keselowski
Ryan Blaney

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Going out of my comfort zone, and picking some drivers I don't usually pick.

(1) Kyle Busch
Eric Jones
Ryan Blaney
Chase Elliott
Joey Logano

Race will probably get rained out today or shorten with the front coming through this area and its got to get through Bristol before it gets here. Heck I'm picking couple of Homie's guys. My guys didnt do so well in qualifying (Harvick, Truex)

stgislander

PREMO Member
Metrocast Internet is down at house. Standing outsider on 2nd level deck in rain holding phone up trying to get enough signal to post picks.

homedepot20

46 to GO in STAGE 2 , under RED FLAG again .

TOP 5 are LARSON , Hamlin , Menard , Kyle Busch , Stenhouse Jr

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Not enough laps completed, will resume tomorrow at 1pm. I have already lost 2 of my picks to wrecks, I really need Kyle Busch to win this race to salvage some points.

limblips

PREMO Member
Really? 500 lap race, 1/2 way would be 250, race stopped at lap 204 (46 short).

I thought under the stage racing rules that stage 2 had to be completed before the race was official. It works out to halfway at Bristol but not every track.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I thought under the stage racing rules that stage 2 had to be completed before the race was official. It works out to halfway at Bristol but not every track.

Don't know about the stage stuff, but always thought the rule was 1/2 way to be official. Why did they go to this three races in one anyway?

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
:yeahthat: Bingo!

NASCAR instituted stage racing as an incentive to get the drivers to race hard before twenty laps to go instead of sand bagging. By awarding regular season points at the end of each stage, and a chase bonus point for a stage win, drivers have something to race for.

Last edited:

homedepot20

Command given to RESTART race on lap 205, 46 laps to end of STAGE 2 and 1/2 way mark to make race OFFICIAL !