Comey's book

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
According to reviews, he talks about President Trump's...

...hand size.

:roflmao:

Not that I was going to read his crap anyway, but now it's pretty clear who makes up his target audience. His publisher should skip the version that requires actual reading and just release it as an audiobook. No sense in frustrating his fans.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WATCH: Comey Talks To ABC About Trump And 'Prostitutes Peeing On Each Other In Moscow'

"I started to tell him about the allegation was that he had been involved with prostitutes in a hotel in Moscow in 2013 during the visit for the Miss Universe pageant and that the Russians had filmed the episode, and he interrupted very defensively and started talking about it, you know, 'Do I look like a guy who needs hookers?'" said Comey.

"And I assumed he was asking that rhetorically," he continued. "I didn't answer that, and I just moved on and explained, 'Sir, I'm not saying that we credit this, I'm not saying we believe it. We just thought it very important that you know.' I said … 'I'm not saying that I believe the allegations, I'm not saying that I credit it.' I never said, 'I don't believe it,' because I couldn't say one way or another."

"And then he says something that distracted me because he said, you know, 'If there's even a 1 percent chance my wife thinks that's true, that's terrible,'" Comey said. "And I remember thinking, 'How could your wife think there's a 1 percent chance you were with prostitutes peeing on each other in Moscow?' I'm a flawed human being, but there is literally zero chance that my wife would think that was true. So, what kind of marriage to what kind of man does your wife think [that] there's only a 99 percent chance you didn't do that?"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WATCH: Comey Talks To ABC About Trump And 'Prostitutes Peeing On Each Other In Moscow'

"I started to tell him about the allegation was that he had been involved with prostitutes in a hotel in Moscow in 2013 during the visit for the Miss Universe pageant and that the Russians had filmed the episode, and he interrupted very defensively and started talking about it, you know, 'Do I look like a guy who needs hookers?'" said Comey.

"And I assumed he was asking that rhetorically," he continued. "I didn't answer that, and I just moved on and explained, 'Sir, I'm not saying that we credit this, I'm not saying we believe it. We just thought it very important that you know.' I said … 'I'm not saying that I believe the allegations, I'm not saying that I credit it.' I never said, 'I don't believe it,' because I couldn't say one way or another."

"And then he says something that distracted me because he said, you know, 'If there's even a 1 percent chance my wife thinks that's true, that's terrible,'" Comey said. "And I remember thinking, 'How could your wife think there's a 1 percent chance you were with prostitutes peeing on each other in Moscow?' I'm a flawed human being, but there is literally zero chance that my wife would think that was true. So, what kind of marriage to what kind of man does your wife think [that] there's only a 99 percent chance you didn't do that?"

I can't even see that guy's smirking face without wanting to punch him. He has proven in front of the whole world, in his own words, that he is filthy dirty corrupt, and then whores himself out to the salivating Leftists trying to paint himself as a paragon of virtue so he can sell his trashy book.

:lol:

You progs used to rail against law enforcement entrapment and guilt by speculation. What happened?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You progs used to rail against law enforcement entrapment and guilt by speculation. What happened?

It suits them "politically" at this time.

Same as the "Cops are racist pigs!" chants followed by "Only police should have guns" cries.

SamSpade

That really seems to be a problem around here.

All those worms ....

Honestly - someone had to show that to ME - albeit it was about twenty years ago.
I've given up the battle over "begs the question" versus "raises the question".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

This is the FORMER DIRECTOR OF THE FBI acting like that.

THE FORMER DIRECTOR!!! OF THE FBI!!!!

Let that sink in for a minute.

It was bad enough those two FBI tards texting back and forth like a pair of 14 year olds, but now we have the FORMER DIRECTOR OF THE FBI!!! engaging in breathtakingly juvenile petty snark and rumor-mongering.

THIS is our freaking FBI??? Are you serious????

We are ####ing doomed.

MiddleGround

It was bad enough those two FBI tards texting back and forth like a pair of 14 year olds, but now we have the FORMER DIRECTOR OF THE FBI!!! engaging in breathtakingly juvenile petty snark and rumor-mongering.

We are ####ing doomed.

Are you really that surprised about this? Did you NOT see our elected officials at the Zuckerberg hearings? Did you hear some of the questions that were asked??

Chris0nllyn

We are ####ing doomed.

That's a joke, right? I mean, someone who loves Trump certainly isn't suddenly worried about tact or criticizing someone for their juvenile remarks. :lol:

Sapidus

We are ####ing doomed.

Have you seen the behavior of our president?

Don’t you see he has brought us to this level of indecency, idiocy and pettiness ?