Trump pardons Scooter Libby.....

Starman

Quoth the orange moron:

“James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and.....”

:lmao:

What a petty little fat man.

Sapidus

...who is President. While you are....nothing. So there is that distinction, at least.

Sounds like you are beginning to get what a POS he is.

If at least he is president is the bed tyou can say about him that’s pretty sad and it appears it won’t last much longer

transporter

...who is President. While you are....nothing. So there is that distinction, at least.

Huh...so in your obviously teeny little mind...it is ok for the President to act in such a juvenile fashion? Ok...I get it...you want a President whose educational background is as suspect as your own? You want a President with a maturity level of a 15 yr old boy? That explains a lot.

No wonder you didn't like our last President...or scientists...or professors...

Hijinx

Huh...so in your obviously teeny little mind...it is ok for the President to act in such a juvenile fashion? Ok...I get it...you want a President whose educational background is as suspect as your own? You want a President with a maturity level of a 15 yr old boy? That explains a lot.

It's funny: I never saw Obama's diplomas. and no one ever stood up and said they graduated with him. Most say they never saw him. His records are sealed.
How do we know what kind of education Obama had.?

Barack Obama passed the bar exam in Illinois but never worked in a big firm because no firm would hire him. He wanted to work for Sidley Austin (where Michelle worked) and he performed a summer internship there, but he was not offered a job there when he graduated from Harvard. That is EXTREMELY unusual because Sidley Austin tries to snatch up as many black Ivy League graduates as it can get to constantly up its “diversity” profile. It’s bizarre that they didn’t offer Obama a job…unless you remember that law firms have access to more than just a student’s transcripts when decided on which graduates they want to pursue for positions in the firm. Sidley Austin knew Barack was lazy and benefitted from constant affirmative action preferential treatment…and they didn’t want to carry him along like that here in Chicago at their firm. So, very briefly Obama worked for a smaller Chicago firm and then did the community organizing bit…and got into politics.

He, much like Michelle, had no interest in making a living as a lawyer. The work was too hard, the hours too long, and it was too much time in front of computers writing and reading and not enough time in the spotlight.

I told you all of this so that you’d understand the reason that both Michelle and Barack Obama “lost” their law licenses is because they didn’t want or need their law licenses ever again; these two had no intention of ever working as lawyers again, so there was no reason to keep the law licenses or go through the expense and continual education requirements that would entail.

I don’t know what the annual fee is for the licenses, but it’s money wasted if you know you are never going to practice again. The continual education requirements would clearly not appeal to two people who are intellectually incurious and have shown zero interest in hard work…so why would they subject themselves to this if they knew they’d never need to practice law? Obama’s book sold and he made a lot of money off that and more money was promised to him via his political career. Michelle knew she’d never have to work a day in her life again once Obama became a US Senator…and now as a (soon to be former) First Lady of the United States she’ll live like a queen

http://hillbuzz.org/why-the-obamas-really-lost-their-law-licenses-answer-may-surprise-you-63641

:oldman:

BOP

Quoth the orange moron:

“James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and.....”

:lmao:

What a petty little fat man.

Who is living rent-free in your tiny little pea brain.

BOP

It's funny: I never saw Obama's diplomas. and no one ever stood up and said they graduated with him. Most say they never saw him. His records are sealed.
How do we know what kind of education Obama had.?

Barack Obama passed the bar exam in Illinois but never worked in a big firm because no firm would hire him. He wanted to work for Sidley Austin (where Michelle worked) and he performed a summer internship there, but he was not offered a job there when he graduated from Harvard. That is EXTREMELY unusual because Sidley Austin tries to snatch up as many black Ivy League graduates as it can get to constantly up its “diversity” profile. It’s bizarre that they didn’t offer Obama a job…unless you remember that law firms have access to more than just a student’s transcripts when decided on which graduates they want to pursue for positions in the firm. Sidley Austin knew Barack was lazy and benefitted from constant affirmative action preferential treatment…and they didn’t want to carry him along like that here in Chicago at their firm. So, very briefly Obama worked for a smaller Chicago firm and then did the community organizing bit…and got into politics.

He, much like Michelle, had no interest in making a living as a lawyer. The work was too hard, the hours too long, and it was too much time in front of computers writing and reading and not enough time in the spotlight.

I told you all of this so that you’d understand the reason that both Michelle and Barack Obama “lost” their law licenses is because they didn’t want or need their law licenses ever again; these two had no intention of ever working as lawyers again, so there was no reason to keep the law licenses or go through the expense and continual education requirements that would entail.

I don’t know what the annual fee is for the licenses, but it’s money wasted if you know you are never going to practice again. The continual education requirements would clearly not appeal to two people who are intellectually incurious and have shown zero interest in hard work…so why would they subject themselves to this if they knew they’d never need to practice law? Obama’s book sold and he made a lot of money off that and more money was promised to him via his political career. Michelle knew she’d never have to work a day in her life again once Obama became a US Senator…and now as a (soon to be former) First Lady of the United States she’ll live like a queen

http://hillbuzz.org/why-the-obamas-really-lost-their-law-licenses-answer-may-surprise-you-63641

:oldman:

Well obviously Sidley Austin was raaaaacist. Duh.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Quoth the orange moron:

Chuckles Schumer
[FONT=&quot]“I do not have confidence in him(Comey) any longer,”[/FONT]

Nancy Pelosi
[FONT=&quot]"Maybe he's(Comey) not in the right job,"[/FONT]

Harry Reid
"Through your(Comey) partisan actions, you may have broken the law. I led the fight to get you confirmed because I believed you to be a principled public servant. With the deepest regret, I now see that I was wrong,"

Mad Max Waters
“The FBI director has no credibility,”

Hank 'Guam' Johnson
“My confidence in the FBI director’s ability to lead this agency has been shaken,”

Thanks for playing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:roflmao:

You forgot to call Trump a Cheeto with tiny hands, otherwise this post would be a contender.