Your kakistocracy is collapsing

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Brennan is unhinged. He's obviously not the least bit self-aware...having perjured himself on so many occasions, he has zero credibility on any matter. He's a joke.

Sapidus

Brennan is unhinged. He's obviously not the least bit self-aware...having perjured himself on so many occasions, he has zero credibility on any matter. He's a joke.

Keep trying.

Why can’t you just admit you were conned and Trump is a low life criminal?

Don’t you think the ex head of the CIA and the last four sitting presidents might have inique understanding of the situation?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I love how they criticize Trump for tweeting....and then they come out with this crap. Via Twitter.

:twitch:

BOP

Keep trying.

Why can’t you just admit you were conned and Trump is a low life criminal?

Don’t you think the ex head of the CIA and the last four sitting presidents might have inique understanding of the situation?

"Low life criminal" huh? You know there are laws against not coming forward with that kind of evidence, don't you? Better make a call to the FBI, because I'm pretty sure they'd be interested in any proof you have that Trump is a "low life criminal."

Hijinx

"Low life criminal" huh? You know there are laws against not coming forward with that kind of evidence, don't you? Better make a call to the FBI, because I'm pretty sure they'd be interested in any proof you have that Trump is a "low life criminal."

At least Trump knows who his Daddy is. More than I can say for the last two Democrat Presidents.