Naif Nikki Haley pulling a Hillary - thinking she can bomb her way into White House

Starman

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/14/politics/un-meeting-syria-strikes/index.html

US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said the United States was prepared to sustain its pressure on Syria after a night of military strikes meant to cripple the country's ability to use chemical weapons, as Russia accused Washington of "hooliganism" and a major breach of international law.

"The time for talk ended last night," Haley told the UN Security Council. "We are prepared to sustain this pressure, if the Syrian regime is foolish enough to test our will.
"The United States is locked and loaded," she said. "When our President draws a red line, our President enforces a red line."
Haley blasted Russia for protecting Syria and said Moscow has emboldened Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime to continue its attacks, while the Russian ambassador to the UN said Washington had embarked on an "illegal military adventure."

Go away. Get back in the kitchen where you belong.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Ooooo...discord within the shortbus crew?

i can picture him right now looking like a Robin Williams special, sitting in front of the computer arguing with himself. She's so stupid, no she's not its a brilliant move, no it's not she should be making me a sammich, you're so unevolved, you're an imbecile, no I'm not you're the ignorati, you're a moron Trump lover....

Hijinx

I like Nikki Haley, she isn't trying to do anything but her job.
And, IMO she is doing it well.

If she were trying to work her way into the WH, I would not be against it.
I am pretty impressed by her.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I like Nikki Haley, she isn't trying to do anything but her job.
And, IMO she is doing it well.

If she were trying to work her way into the WH, I would not be against it.
I am pretty impressed by her.

I gave her an A+ on my 1st year report card on Trump. So far his best appointment, by far.

PsyOps

Pixelated
So, it's our ambassador to the UN that pulls the trigger, and not the president? That damn lying constitution.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
So, it's our ambassador to the UN that pulls the trigger, and not the president? That damn lying constitution.

Nah, not the constitution. :lmao: Just the complete ignorance and stupidity of those that know nothing about that dusty old piece of paper that gives them the absolute right to publicly display what they are - ignorant and stupid.

Sapidus

Nah, not the constitution. :lmao: Just the complete ignorance and stupidity of those that know nothing about that dusty old piece of paper that gives them the absolute right to publicly display what they are - ignorant and stupid.
Well what do you make of Trump walking back the sanctions on Russia Haley has announced?