Lynch Releases Statement Slamming Comey Before Interview

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In a 330-plus word statement, Lynch highlighted what she claims are her career accomplishments before turning her attention to Comey's upcoming interview. Addressing the issue of the criminal investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server, Lynch wrote:

I have known James Comey almost 30 years. Throughout his time as Director we spoke regularly about some of the most sensitive issues in law enforcement and national security. If he had any concerns regarding the email investigation, classified or not, he had ample opportunities to raise them with me both privately and in meetings. He never did.

BREAKING: Loretta Lynch Releases Statement Slamming Comey Before Interview

officeguy

Mh, except that what she says is not true. In a unbiased investigation, the FBI forwards a statement of facts and a recommendation for charges to the responsible US Attorneys office which THEN decides whether they file charges or not. In this case, the FBI did not forward such an unbiased recommendation as they were told that no charges would be filed regardless of the degree of wrongdoing.

This is hiliarious.

BOP

Imagine that.
Watching these grifters all point the finger at each other is highly entertaining. Wonder when Barry will jump in?

Since he's the smartest guy in the room (other than our very own LB), my guess is not unless they turn on him.

Hijinx

Now we are supposed to believe that Comey and Lynch never spoke of Hillary's email?

It took her 330 words to describe her accomplishments?
LMAO about 15 words would have done. All she had to say is "I did whatever Obama told me to do and I covered for him and Hillary.
She is trying to tell us that Comey never mentioned she and Clinton meeting at an airport?

If we are to believe this then Comey needed firing worse than we thought.
Of course she is lying.

Hijinx

Since he's the smartest guy in the room (other than our very own LB), my guess is not unless they turn on him.

If they turn on Obama they will have to turn on Hillary and her private Murder Inc.
They aren't that stupid.

P.S. I say this partially in jest and partially serious.
There are a lot of Clinton people who ended up dead .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If they turn on Obama they will have to turn on Hillary and her private Murder Inc.
They aren't that stupid.

Sure they are. The have poor impulse control and don't think before they react. They turn on each other all the time.

officeguy

Now that the investigation from the FBI office of professional responsibility has been released, we know the mechanism Lynch used to control things over in the FBI. Her point man to control Clinton problems at the FBI was principal deputy assistant attorney general Matt Axelrod. In interviews he gave after leaving the government in January '17 he claims that he was the 'Mr Fix-It' for the DOJ. It is now on an official record that he was the one who tried the Clinton Foundation investigation to be shut down. A review of his text messages and office communications would probably show the paper trail on how he was used by Lynch to control the potential damage from the email probe. I hope Horowitz is free to publish the evidence of wrongdoing at the DOJ.

Crooks, all of them.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Now that the investigation from the FBI office of professional responsibility has been released, we know the mechanism Lynch used to control things over in the FBI. Her point man to control Clinton problems at the FBI was principal deputy assistant attorney general Matt Axelrod. In interviews he gave after leaving the government in January '17 he claims that he was the 'Mr Fix-It' for the DOJ. It is now on an official record that he was the one who tried the Clinton Foundation investigation to be shut down. A review of his text messages and office communications would probably show the paper trail on how he was used by Lynch to control the potential damage from the email probe. I hope Horowitz is free to publish the evidence of wrongdoing at the DOJ.

Crooks, all of them.

Read the entire OIG report on McCabe and his lies. They mask the PADAG name throughout. There are other reports pending so there should be more fireworks in the wings.

officeguy

Read the entire OIG report on McCabe and his lies. They mask the PADAG name throughout. There are other reports pending so there should be more fireworks in the wings.

I read it. Based on the timing, the PADAG should have been Matthew Axelrod (unless there is more than one deputy AG at the DOJ who carries the 'principal' title).

https://www.linklaters.com/en-us/find-a-lawyer/matthew-axelrod

This was someone who worked under Sally Yates (remember her?) as the 'crisis manager' for the DOJ.