Cohen’s third client? You can’t make this stuff up

Midnightrider

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/16/politics/michael-cohen-hearing/index.html

Donald Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen also represents Fox News host Sean Hannity, Cohen's attorneys said Monday afternoon.

A9F1FB38-716B-4A15-8298-070FF7208D8D.jpeg

:doh:

Starman

han.jpg

So let's see -- in a single tweet, Sean "no brains" Hannity:

- Suggested that Cohen lied to a federal court about representing him
- Tacitly admitted that any communications between him and Cohen aren't privileged
- Threw himself into the fray and could now be a witness for Muller
- Admitted to an undisclosed conflict of interest

No wonder Hannity is in the bag for Trump -- he's as dumb as the Orange Man.

:lmao:

Hijinx

How can a Judge order an Attorney to divulge his client list. Isn't that a violation of the Lawyer-Client privilege.
This whole thing is a snipe hunt.

Starman

What law school did you graduate from and passing Toot's bar doesn't make you a lawyer.

You don't have to be a law school graduate to understand this stuff, old man. You do, however, have to be free from dementia.

Try doing some reading and get back to me with a 1,000 word essay on the matter.

Hijinx

You don't have to be a law school graduate to understand this stuff, old man. You do, however, have to be free from dementia.

Try doing some reading and get back to me with a 1,000 word essay on the matter.

I can't think of 1,000 4 letter words you would understand.

Starman

And Hannity says flat out that he was not one of them. But I do like being called a kid...at 60 I don't hear that very often. ��

Uh huh. So then, it's your suggestion that Cohen was lying under oath to a federal judge that Hannity was his client?

Nevermind, kid (refers to your mental age, not your chronological age), I'm not really interested in what you have to say. I just want to point and laugh for a few minutes.

:lmao:

Never liked Hannity, I see the same bombastic grandeur in O'Reilly and also our current President. All three of them are scam artists and liars. Why can't we have one decent news network? International reporting takes too much of a liberal bias much like CNN/MSNBC. Seems like a good reporter, much like a good politican, is hard to find these days.