Does this Douche really need a megaphone INSIDE The Starbucks

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/986016238194348037[/TWITTER]

In America today, being moral is out and moralizing is in. Just witness the nonstop spectacle of moralizing everywhere you turn—from The New Yorker’s panicked denunciation of Chick-fil-A’s “infiltration” of New York, to gun control activist David Hogg’s boycotts, to the protestor with a megaphone shouting in a Starbucks clerk’s face.

The Apu Affair

Not even “The Simpsons,” which has been around for 30 years, is immune to the moralizers of our day. We’re told now that Apu, the beloved Indian-American owner of Springfield’s Kwik-E-Mart, is a hateful racist stereotype of Indian-Americans and should be removed from the show, preferably with a simpering public apology from the show’s creators. Comedian Hari Kondabolu, an Indian-American, made an entire documentary about how he’s offended by Apu.

A recent episode of “The Simpsons” responded to Kondabolu with a scene of Marge reading Lisa a politically correct—and boring—bedtime story. At one point, Lisa faces the camera and says, “Something that started decades ago and was applauded and inoffensive is now politically incorrect. What can you do?” The camera then pans to a framed picture of Apu with the line, “Don’t have a cow!” written on it.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/17/moralizing-in-america/

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A .357 straight through the sound cone would quiet it right down.

I was thinking about that megaphone too. I mean, how many of us have one handy, just sitting there waiting to be used. And not a cheapo WalMart version, but a professional, high power megaphone. I sure don't.

And there was more than one there. These folks were prepped and ready for a confrontation, like a military 'go bag'.

Hijinx

He needs that megaphone shoved up his ass.

Starbucks should close that location, then they would bitch because blacks had nowhere to get coffee.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Wouldn't this sort of gathering inside a business fall under some civil disobedience law? That dude is showing a lot of restraint. Good for him. I'm sure a younger version of myself would have moved a bit closer to megaphone man.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This is the result of caving and apologizing for enforcing their policies. Now anyone of 'color' can go into a Starbucks and raise all sorts of ruckus, and there' nothing Starbucks can do about it.

You reap what you sow.

black dog

Free America
Wouldn't this sort of gathering inside a business fall under some civil disobedience law? That dude is showing a lot of restraint. Good for him. I'm sure a younger version of myself would have moved a bit closer to megaphone man.

One would think that a normal thinking business owner would simply have the protesters removed. How does Kevin believe his employees should have to work in that environment?
But with Starbucks CEO's thinking and them taking the stance they have taken, it's all well earned in my book.
For Christ's sake, Kevin Johnson go and buy some balls for the ones that you are lacking. Make the rules and stand by them, and move forward, and from then on shut the #### up and just sell coffee and muffins.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is the result of caving and apologizing for enforcing their policies. Now anyone of 'color' can go into a Starbucks and raise all sorts of ruckus, and there' nothing Starbucks can do about it.

You reap what you sow.

I haven't said "ha ha" yet today.

Ha ha!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
so Starbucks is closing 8000 stores for training

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29540/starbucks-announces-it-closing-8000-stores-across-ryan-saavedra

On Tuesday, Starbucks announced that the company is going to close over 8,000 stores across the United States next month "to conduct racial-bias education geared toward preventing discrimination in our stores."

The announcement from Starbucks comes after a video went viral last Thursday that showed two black males getting arrested in a store in Philadelphia. In response, social justice warriors launched a boycott of Starbucks and the company has now decided to close thousands of store locations next month to conduct "racial-bias education."

glhs837

Power with Control
so Starbucks is closing 8000 stores for training

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29540/starbucks-announces-it-closing-8000-stores-across-ryan-saavedra

On Tuesday, Starbucks announced that the company is going to close over 8,000 stores across the United States next month "to conduct racial-bias education geared toward preventing discrimination in our stores."

The announcement from Starbucks comes after a video went viral last Thursday that showed two black males getting arrested in a store in Philadelphia. In response, social justice warriors launched a boycott of Starbucks and the company has now decided to close thousands of store locations next month to conduct "racial-bias education."

Just like a husband who appeared to screw up, he has to appear toi make amends. And it's gotta cost...... the more cost, the greater the sincerity.......

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
nope .... Starbucks from Seattle .... Kevin has to be everything to Progressives

He was sure quick to throw the Philly store manager under the bus. The guy is doing his job. The cops were the ones doing the arresting. By arresting the loiterers, that just backs the manager's move of calling the police in the first place.

And the black police chief and the white mayor are at odds. But not in the way the media would have you think. The brother is backing the cops while the cracker is championing the arrested real estate moguls/valedictorians/entrepreneurs/aspiring rappers.