Hannity Rebuked On Own Show For Failing To Disclose Relationship With Trump Lawyer

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"I do want to say, I really think that you should have disclosed your relationship with Cohen when you talked about him on this show," Dershowitz said. "You could have said just you had asked him for advice or whatever. But I think it would have been much much better if you had disclosed that relationship."

Hannity then said that if Dershowitz "understood the nature" of his relationship with Cohen, he would see "it was minimal."

But Dershowitz pressed on. "You should have said that and that would have been fair to say, that it was minimal. You were in a tough position because you had to talk about Cohen and you didn't want the fact that you had spoken to him revealed, and you have the right, by the way, not to reveal that."

"I have the right to privacy, I do," Hannity agreed. "It was such a minor relationship, it was to do with real estate, nothing political."

Hannity Rebuked On Own Show For Failing To Disclose Relationship With Trump Lawyer

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I cannot think why we care about some pundit's legal relationships.

PS, full disclosure:

Democrats are entwined like incestuous fornicating worms and I don't care about that, either, unless one of them happens to be a federal judge who doles out sketchy search warrants like candy.

transporter

PS, full disclosure:

Democrats are entwined like incestuous fornicating worms and I don't care about that, either, unless one of them happens to be a federal judge who doles out sketchy search warrants like candy.

Lordy...so start thinking...it might help you understand a whole lot of things.

So...it doesn't bother you that Hannity may have had a business relationship with Cohen while he was interviewing Cohen? It doesn't bother you that Cohen's largest client is Donald Trump? And it doesn't bother you that Hannity is the biggest Trump defender on TV?

You don't sense any conflicts of interest? You don't see the unethical behavior in that? No...I guess you wouldn't

Maybe you should give a sh!t about something other than proclaiming your undying blind faith loyalty to Trump on a daily basis? Maybe you take some basic level classes...get some education beyond Trump's autobiographies??

Starman

PS, full disclosure:

Still mired in the Rs vs Ds nonsense. SAD!

Hijinx

Cannot understand why this is such a big deal.

Well it isn't---------------------only to the haters.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So...it doesn't bother you that Hannity may have had a business relationship with Cohen while he was interviewing Cohen? It doesn't bother you that Cohen's largest client is Donald Trump? And it doesn't bother you that Hannity is the biggest Trump defender on TV?

Sure don't. Hannity is a conservative pundit - he will defend the Republican no matter who it is. Does it really surprise you that birds of a Party flock together? If so, you're so cute! :cheekpinch:

Admit that you're just having a #### fit about this because your handlers told you to. Unprogrammed people don't give a crap.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you like your fake news, you can keep your fake news
:killingme

Once more:

HANNITY IS A POLITICAL PUNDIT. HE IS NOT A NEWS MAN. RATIONAL PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT HE IS PARTISAN. IN FACT HE IS CLEAR ABOUT IT AND DOESN'T PRETEND TO BE UNBIASED.

Good grief, what is wrong with you people?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll bet you bots would totally freak if you knew that Rush Limbaugh travels in conservative circles, too.

:lol:

BOP

Once more:

HANNITY IS A POLITICAL PUNDIT. HE IS NOT A NEWS MAN. RATIONAL PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT HE IS PARTISAN. IN FACT HE IS CLEAR ABOUT IT AND DOESN'T PRETEND TO BE UNBIASED.

Hijinx

Lordy...so start thinking...it might help you understand a whole lot of things.

You don't sense any conflicts of interest? You don't see the unethical behavior in that? No...I guess you wouldn't

Maybe you should give a sh!t about something other than proclaiming your undying blind faith loyalty to Trump on a daily basis? Maybe you take some basic level classes...get some education beyond Trump's autobiographies??

This from a person who doesn't give a sh1t about anything but proclaiming her undying hate for Trump on a daily basis.
Maybe she should take some basic level classes and get some education beyond the DNC talking points.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So ... it doesn't bother you that Hannity may have had a business relationship with Cohen while he was interviewing Cohen? It doesn't bother you that Cohen's largest client is Donald Trump? And it doesn't bother you that Hannity is the biggest Trump defender on TV?

Hannity is a POLITICAL Pundant .....

..... you act like knowing Hannity May or May NOT have had an paid business dealings with Cohen would make ONE IOTA of difference in ANY OPINIONS Hannity Offered on Cohen

1) Hannity Fans Won't Care - love him anyway
2) Haters [Progressives / Democrats] - Are Gonna Hate ANYWAY

Pull the corn cob out of your ass and get off your high horse ....

Midnightrider

Once more:

Seriously, if you like your fake news you can keep it.

Hannity is a POLITICAL Pundant .....

..... you act like knowing Hannity May or May NOT have had an paid business dealings with Cohen would make ONE IOTA of difference in ANY OPINIONS Hannity Offered on Cohen

1) Hannity Fans Won't Care - love him anyway
2) Haters [Progressives / Democrats] - Are Gonna Hate ANYWAY

Pull the corn cob out of your ass and get off your high horse ....

Hannity is news to you idiots. That’s where half of you, including the president, get their “news”. Hannity is to the far right want Jon Stewart was to the far left.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hannity is news to you idiots. That’s where half of you, including the president, get their “news”. Hannity is to the far right want Jon Stewart was to the far left.

Except that every single one of us is telling you that Hannity is a pundit, NOT a news reporter. So it appears it's only you who thinks Hannity is a legit newsman.

This_person

Well, on CNN Jon Stewart said, "If you want to compare your [CNN] show to [my] comedy show, you're more than welcome to... The show that leads into me is puppets making crank phone calls."

Jon was right. The left didn't view him that way,they saw him as news.

Hannity says, “I’m not a journalist, I’m a talk show host.” We, on the right, understand that and believe Hannity is not a journalist and don't take his show as news (we have all said that).

So, in that they both do not claim to be news, you are right. In that the left actually got their news from Stewart and the right does not get their news from Hannity, you are wrong.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Seriously, if you like your fake news you can keep it.

Doubling down on wrong and stupid.

As usual.