Jeffrey Chase Brown, MD

I've heard nothing but good about Dr. Brown. When Dr. Bennett's practice closed, he picked up most of the patients. I didn't actually get assigned to Brown, but his CRNP Leigh Freno. She's young but very good and pleasant.

luvmygdaughters

My sister has been going to him for years. She loves him. I tried to get in to see him, but was told he is not accepting new patients. Has that changed?

ginwoman

My sister has been going to him for years. She loves him. I tried to get in to see him, but was told he is not accepting new patients. Has that changed?

Shucks, no Dr. Brown is not taking new patients :(

They mentioned a doc at the Jarboe Bldg...we really didn't want to go there but may end up doing so

glhs837

Power with Control
He has been my wifes and my GP for over 20 years now, he was hers before I left active duty in 1996 and she took me to him. Love Dr Brown, he listens and works with you.

mudpuddle

Is anyone familiar with Dr. Brown? Recommendations, opinions or warnings? Thanks in advance
You have gotten good and informative responses to your question about a doctor...I wish my thread (about Dr. Johnson)had informative responses...

mitzi

I've heard nothing but good about Dr. Brown. When Dr. Bennett's practice closed, he picked up most of the patients. I didn't actually get assigned to Brown, but his CRNP Leigh Freno. She's young but very good and pleasant.

She's gone. Now it's a Physicians' Assistant, her name is Hannah Dennis. I've only seen her one time, but she seems very good.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You have gotten good and informative responses to your question about a doctor...I wish my thread (about Dr. Johnson)had informative responses...

Maybe, people are more familiar with Dr. Brown. I think members have helpful feedback in your thread. Best wishes on your health, and I hope you find the doc for you. 😄

She's gone. Now it's a Physicians' Assistant, her name is Hannah Dennis. I've only seen her one time, but she seems very good.
Yes. I've seen Dennis once so far, seems like a nice person.
I really liked Freno. Sorry she's gone.

mitzi

Yes. I've seen Dennis once so far, seems like a nice person.
I really liked Freno. Sorry she's gone.

I just changed to Brown's office last spring. I only saw Freno twice but I liked her. I'm more impressed with Dennis though to be honest.

mudpuddle

Maybe, people are more familiar with Dr. Brown. I think members have helpful feedback in your thread. Best wishes on your health, and I hope you find the doc for you. 😄
I am very happy and grateful to have any feedback for my thread, but it would be nice to have some kind of feedback on my original question about Dr. Johnson!