Poetic Justice X 2!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I was able to bear witness to a State Trooper this afternoon, pull over not one, but TWO right lane passing jumpers! :yahoo:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nice! :yay:

Now, if only they would patrol them every day. They would make a mint in fines!

The LEO was parked in the BAE driveway and went out right after a jumper blew through. Right after he went after that car, a truck and another car went though the intersection. He nabbed the first car and the truck. :lmao:

MiddleGround

The LEO was parked in the BAE driveway and went out right after a jumper blew through. Right after he went after that car, a truck and another car went though the intersection. He nabbed the first car and the truck. :lmao:

What exactly did the offenders do? Did they run a red light? Use the merge lane to squeeze in just before the light? Tried to pull the quick U-turn around the traffic light?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What exactly did the offenders do? Did they run a red light? Use the merge lane to squeeze in just before the light? Tried to pull the quick U-turn around the traffic light?

They used the right turn lane as a through lane and blew through the intersection without even trying to merge back into the traffic lane.

MiddleGround

They used the right turn lane as a through lane and blew through the intersection without even trying to merge back into the traffic lane.

Well, they didn't do that at Town Creek. At least, not without launching themselves on the curbed barrier that interrupts that lane. Could you possibly mean the intersection by Panera??

MiddleGround

what part did you miss?

Do me a favor. Look up that intersection on Google street view. Take a GOOD look at the curbed barrier that does not allow the right turn lane to continue through the light at the 235NB Town Creek intersection :doh:

EDIT: I apologize. I mistook thhe Town Creek intersection for the intersection by the Wawa on NB235. My apologies.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Do me a favor. Look up that intersection on Google street view. Take a GOOD look at the curbed barrier that does not allow the right turn lane to continue through the light at the 235NB Town Creek intersection :doh:

You must be confused. Why don't you show me the intersection that you are thinking of. You most certainly CAN take a right turn onto Town Creek Dr. from 235 NB.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Do me a favor. Look up that intersection on Google street view. Take a GOOD look at the curbed barrier that does not allow the right turn lane to continue through the light at the 235NB Town Creek intersection :doh: EDIT: I apologize. I mistook thhe Town Creek intersection for the intersection by the Wawa on NB235. My apologies.

Have you figured it out yet? :coffee:

MiddleGround

They were out in force again yesterday!

If they are doing it then they are only patrolling for a short time. I was in the traffic mess all the way up 235NB between 445 and 530 yesterday and didn't see a single LEO the entire way. Maybe they got called away :shrug: