Hating on Barbara

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Tuesday, a far-left professor at Fresno State University cheered the death of former first lady Barbara Bush and then bragged about being untouchable from any sort of disciplinary action from the school.

Shortly after Randa Jarrar sent out a series of tweets that rejoiced in Bush's death and celebrated the suffering of her family, Fresno State President Joesph I. Castro released the following statement:

On behalf of Fresno State, I extend my deepest condolences to the Bush family on the loss of our former First Lady, Barbara Bush.

We share the deep concerns expressed by others over the personal comments made today by Professor Randa Jarrar, a professor in the English Department at Fresno State. Her statements were made as a private citizen, not as a representative of Fresno State.

Professor Gerard’s express personal views and commentary are obviously contrary to the core values of our University, which include respect and empathy for individuals with divergent points of view, and a sincere commitment to mutual understanding and progress.

Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal. F[***] outta here with your nice words.
— Randa Jarrar (@randajarrar) April 18, 2018

Fresno State Won't Condemn Professor Who Rejoiced Over Barbara Bush's Death

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Predictably, there were those on the Left that immediately used the opportunity to launch vitriolic attacks the former first lady:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/rosaclemente/status/986428839189471232[/TWITTER]

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/petercoffin/status/986444879621492737[/TWITTER]

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/supergirlLDP/status/986444734783803392[/TWITTER]

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29566/vile-leftists-attack-barbara-bush-twitter-jacob-airey

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And this is just one of many, many, many reasons ALL of the left need to die.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WTF is all this Bush is racist crap ...... when did this become a thing

I get the hating on GW Bush .... but HW Bush was such Milquetoast Conservative

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WTF is all this Bush is racist crap ...... when did this become a thing

I get the hating on GW Bush .... but HW Bush was such Milquetoast Conservative

Those dumb####s weren't even born when HW was President. They see the R and start puking pea soup.

Sapidus

I think some of the people remember her quote about the people displaced by Katrina who had to be housed in the Superdome.

"And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this, this is working very well for them".-Barbara Bush

transporter

And this is just one of many, many, many reasons ALL of the left need to die.

And what are your thoughts concerning the vast majority of the ignorati on here and their comments towards our last First Lady?

There is no more reason to trash Mrs. Bush as there is to trash Ms. Obama.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I think some of the people remember her quote about the people displaced by Katrina who had to be housed in the Superdome.

"And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this, this is working very well for them".-Barbara Bush

Well it did give them a place to loot and pillage while raping and maiming others. And they didn't have to go very far to find victims. And they stayed dry while doing it.

Actually Mrs. Bush was referring to the people from NO who were relocated to better conditions in Houston at the old Astrodome. She was comparing the Astrodome conditions to the Superdome conditions.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You have to wonder what kind of POS raised these people. If that were my son or daughter acting like that, I'd beat their ass for them.

Sapidus

You have to wonder what kind of POS raised these people. If that were my son or daughter acting like that, I'd beat their ass for them.

But it was okay for you to express that you wish Mccain would stroke out and die?

How can you be such a hypocrite? or is it bipolar? I just can't understand what would allow you to behave in the exact same way you criticize less then a week later. is it just based on your politics and who you along with and that lets you decide who deserves compassion in death?