Philadelphia Starbucks Racist Manager 'Is An SJW Feminist Of The Highest Order'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The same day as Starbucks’ announcement, a listener to my show emailed me from Philadelphia to talk about Holly. According to the listener, who regularly frequents the now-infamous Philadelphia Starbucks in question, “I don’t know what happened last week with the two guys. I wasn’t there. But I highly doubt that she saw the two men and decided to call the police based solely on the fact that they are black.”

Why not? According to this patron, “From my observations and interactions with her, I was actually under the impression that Holly is an SJW feminist of the highest order. Once I even overheard her scorn a male barista for not using the proper neutral pronouns with somebody. That's why this whole situation is so shocking to me! Even though I did not agree with her and all the SJW pins that adorn her beanie, I think calling her a racist all over the news and doxing her name, address, phone, family, etc. is disgusting.”

This patron explained that Holly “is not racist and doesn’t deserve what is happening to her here in Philly.” The patrons of the Starbucks are “both black and white, and I’ve personally seen Holly give the oh-so-coveted restroom code to both black and white people, patrons and non-patrons. I’ve seen her train both black and white staff members and she has been nothing but nice to everyone, and I’ve never witnessed any racist behavior.”

Philadelphia Starbucks Customer: Supposedly Racist Manager 'Is An SJW Feminist Of The Highest Order'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
yeah I wonder if she is woke yet .... realizing Progressives are mentally unstable

She'll spend her future desperately trying to claw back her SJW status from her vengeful peers.

Toxick

Splat
“From my observations and interactions with her, I was actually under the impression that Holly is an SJW feminist of the highest order. Once I even overheard her scorn a male barista for not using the proper neutral pronouns with somebody. That's why this whole situation is so shocking to me! Even though I did not agree with her and all the SJW pins that adorn her beanie, I think calling her a racist all over the news and doxing her name, address, phone, family, etc. is disgusting.”

Wow. Hoisted by one's own petard much?

Consciously stifling my schadenfreude for now, I honestly hope that she sees that SJW's and their zero-tolerance mindset in all of its ridiculousness, and becomes more tolerant in the future.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Wow. Hoisted by one's own petard much?

Consciously stifling my schadenfreude for now, I honestly hope that she sees that SJW's and their zero-tolerance mindset in all of it's ridiculousness, and becomes more tolerant in the future.

Indeed .... hence my 'woke' comment .... maybe a Conservative in the making

Hijinx

I remember an incident when a caterer asked this black lady ,"what type of food would you people like".
The black lady went off. "What do you mean you people".

It doesn't take much to set "those people" off.
A portion of them are pretty much permanently offended anyway.

I call it the Muvva complex.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Holly broke the #1 unwritten rule, which is:
B_MQIG7WsAAjgxC.jpg

Toxick

Splat
maybe a Conservative in the making

Sheah.... I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

The most I'm hoping for is an understanding that not everyone who thinks differently or behaves differently deserves to die, or be ruined.