City Inspector Cites Business Flying U.S. Military Flags.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
At roughly noon on Monday, city inspector Melinda Power entered Jaguar Power Sports after seeing two United States flags, a Jacksonville Jaguars flag and flags representing each branch of the military flying atop the building and issued the citation, arguing that they violated the city code.

Store manager Marcy Moyer said later, “We cater to our men and women, both retired and active military, so it was personal. We felt like it was a personal attack.” Employees asserted that the veteran, a customer, got upset. Surveillance video shows Power getting in the veteran’s face and arguing.

Store employee Katie Klasse recalled, "She says, 'What did you do for this country?' He says, 'I took three bullets to the leg. I almost lost my life for this country. I'm retired. I'm a veteran.' She gets in his face this close and says, 'You did nothing for this country.’”

WATCH: City Inspector Cites Business Flying U.S. Military Flags. Then She's Confronted By A Veteran.

Response from the Mayor

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/lennycurry/status/985989617982885890[/TWITTER]

black dog

Free America
Melinda Powers and her Supervisor ( who was in the business when this happened ) should have been terminated last night, in a special meeting held just for them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Power, man!

And she looks like a hag. No wonder she's so bitchy. Makes you question how she got that job in the first place.

Bet you $10 she's a Democrat.

Midnightrider

Power, man!

And she looks like a hag. No wonder she's so bitchy. Makes you question how she got that job in the first place.

Bet you $10 she's a Democrat.

Hang on, I thought you said it was wrong to criticize a woman for her looks......
I guess the assumed D after her name makes it ok?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hang on, I thought you said it was wrong to criticize a woman for her looks......

When on earth have I ever said that?

I have pointed out the hypocrisy of you psychotic "champions of womyn" and your disgusting attacks and threats of rape when it comes to those who don't toe your ideological line. Maybe that's what you're thinking of.

black dog

Free America
why not 3rd Wave Feminists do it all the time

Hey... Easy with the big words... I'm a welder not a professor.

Edit... Crap, I didn't know their was a First Wave Feminist,, now we are up to the 4th Wave....

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hey... Easy with the big words... I'm a welder not a professor.

Edit... Crap, I didn't know their was a First Wave Feminist,, now we are up to the 4th Wave....

:lol:

1st Wave = Gloria Stenium 1960s bra burning Feminists

3rd Wave = Intersectional Driven Feminists Apologists for Muslims over Gays or their own interests
- like why would a woman EVER support a religion where one is FORCED to wear certain clothes

black dog

Free America
:lol:

1st Wave = Gloria Stenium 1960s bra burning Feminists

3rd Wave = Intersectional Driven Feminists Apologists for Muslims over Gays or their own interests
- like why would a woman EVER support a religion where one is FORCED to wear certain clothes

Christ, do you know how long it will take to Urban that paragraph?
I need to learn to just read and not type.. :doh:

Intersectional... Is that anything like packing soft?

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I need to learn to just read and not type.. :doh:

if you really care .......... this sorta sums it up nicely

https://areomagazine.com/2016/12/29/why-i-no-longer-identify-as-a-feminist/

Liberal feminist aims gradually shifted from the position:

“Everyone deserves human rights and equality, and feminism focuses on achieving them for women.”

to

“Individuals and groups of all sexes, races, religions and sexualities have their own truths, norms and values. All truths, cultural norms and moral values are equal. Those of white, Western, heterosexual men have unfairly dominated in the past so now they and all their ideas must be set aside for marginalized groups.”

Liberal feminism had shifted from the universality of equal human rights to identity politics. No longer were ideas valued on their merit but on the identity of the speaker and this was multifaceted, incorporating sex, gender identity, race, religion, sexuality and physical ability. The value of an identity in social justice terms is dependent on its degree of marginalization, and these stack up and vie for primacy. This is where liberal feminism went so badly wrong. When postcolonial guilt fought with feminism, feminism lost. When it fought with LGBT rights, they lost too.

So aware of Western imperialism having trampled on other cultures historically, Western liberal feminism now embraced their most patriarchal aspects. A Western liberal feminist can, on the same day, take part in a slut walk to protest Western women being judged by their clothing and accuse anyone criticizing the niqab of Islamophobia. She can demand the prosecution of a Christian baker for refusing to bake a wedding cake for a same sex-couple, and condemn the planning of a Gay Pride march through a heavily Muslim area as racist. Many intersectional feminists do not limit themselves to the criticism of other white, Western feminists but pour vitriolic, racist abuse on liberal Muslim and ex-Muslim feminists and LGBT activists. The misogyny and homophobia of Christianity may be criticized by all (quite rightly) but the misogyny and homophobia of Islam by none, not even Muslims. The right to criticize one’s own culture and religion is seemingly restricted to white westerners (The best analysis of “The Racism of Some Anti-racists” is by Tom Owolade).

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
A little bit of power goes right to some peoples heads. Imagine her as the president of your HOA.