I Don't Suck, It's The Alt-Right: Schumer Laments The 'Trump Nightmare'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Schumer doing less standup may be the truth, but not because of politics. You might recall last year when her Netflix special, "The Leather Special," debuted, it received a deluge of one-star negative reviews complete with a horrid 2.9 rating on IMDB. Rather than admit she delivered a dud, Schumer blamed her fail on organized alt-right trolls.

“The alt-right organized trolls attack everything I do,” the comedienne wrote on Instagram. “They organize to get my ratings down. Meeting in sub Reddit rooms. They tried on my book and movies and tv show. And I want to thank them.”

Later in 2017, her Mother's Day comedy film, "Snatched," starring alongside Goldie Hawn, tanked in the box-office.

Schumer's upcoming film, "I Feel Pretty," has also faced backlash from online trolls, except this time it came from feminists who accused the film of body shaming. Responding to the backlash, Schumer expects trolls to bring down the film's rating.

Amy Schumer Gets Salty As She Laments The 'Trump Nightmare'

:confused:

well since the country is fairly evenly divided ... there are not enough Progressives that like here work to give her better ratings

I guess Schumer is suffering the Air America Affect :popcorn:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Runs in the family. All those Schumers are psychotic.

well yeah .... the Alt-Right Conspiracy is just a symptom of not owning up to your lack of popularity

I am more surprised at the lack of support from Progressives ..... ain't she one of 'their' GALS attacking Trump

they bitch about Rush and his popularity ... :cds:

... setup Air America [progressive hate fest] and cannot PAY to keep it on the radio, let alone get enough sponsors

like these leftist preachy movies ... why don't they do well ... 100 million Progressives / Democrats ... but time and again 'their' movies / tv shows flop

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Amy Schumer's Leftism Made Her Box Office Poison

Schumer's politics became so toxic during one of her comedy routines, it prompted as many as 200 Trump-supporting fans to boo her and walk out of her show.

Both Schumer and all of Hollywood have yet to learn that alienating half your customer base with rude insults will only encourage them to stay home.

It doesn't help that Schumer takes no responsibility for her comedy fails. For instance, when her Netflix special, "The Leather Special," debuted last year, it received a deluge of one-star negative reviews and a horrid 2.9 rating on IMDB. Rather than admit she delivered a dud, Schumer blamed her fail on organized alt-right trolls.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Reviews Are Out: Critics Hate Amy Schumer's New Movie

"An honest-to-God fiasco. Virtually every single aspect of this rigidly unfunny comedy is botched, from the characters to the plot, the themes to the core message."

[clip]

The new movie has a 36% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, which puts it in the "rotten" category. The movie website sums up the plot this way: "In I FEEL PRETTY a woman who struggles with feelings of deep insecurity and low self-esteem, that hold her back everyday, wakes from a brutal fall in an exercise class believing she is suddenly a supermodel. With this newfound confidence she is empowered to live her life fearlessly and flawlessly, but what will happen when she realizes her appearance never changed?"

Toxick

Splat
Rather than admit she delivered a dud, Schumer blamed her fail on organized alt-right trolls.

Other reasons that Schumer's contributions to society are receiving less-than-stellar recognition:

• Sexism/misogyny
  • Self-hating women. Letting a man tell them what to watch.
  • The media. Bad reviews and negative press is affecting the success of her performances.
  • Uninformed viewers.
  • Viewer suppression.
  • Russia.
  • Her PR staff.
  • The electoral col..... The Acadamy.

MiddleGround

Schumer's upcoming film, "I Feel Pretty," has also faced backlash from online trolls, except this time it came from feminists who accused the film of body shaming. Responding to the backlash, Schumer expects trolls to bring down the film's rating.

Damn! How huuuuge must these feme-nazis be if they think Amy Schumer is "body shaming?"