Did you ever think you'd see a time...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...when "liberals" so wholeheartedly and absolutely not only supported, but applauded the CIA and FBI?

I feel like Alice.

Sapidus

...when "liberals" so wholeheartedly and absolutely not only supported, but applauded the CIA and FBI?

I feel like Alice.

you mean a time when liberals support the rule of law in this country?

What a crazy concept!

I never thought i would see a time when a lying, unqualified, lazy , hypocritical egotistical maniac would convince a third of the country to blindly follow his every tweet and attack the very fabric of our nation but hey shi* happens

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I'm still waiting to see liberals support the rule of law instead of busting out windows and burning down buildings when they don't get their way.

This_person

What a crazy concept!

You have been trying to be sarcastic, but yes, that is exactly what is odd - Democrats supporting the rule of law. It is seemingly against their nature.

Sapidus

I'm still waiting to see liberals support the rule of law instead of busting out windows and burning down buildings when they don't get their way.

I know remember when liberals burned those Obama effigies and then denied he was even born in this country and therefore ineligible to be president ? Remember when Liberals said if anyone messes with my guns i'll kill them ?

What a crazy time.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I know remember when liberals burned those Obama effigies and then denied he was even born in this country and therefore ineligible to be president ? Remember when Liberals said if anyone messes with my guns i'll kill them ?

What a crazy time.

Still no answer to the OP...........

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where's the question? It's more of a leading statment qitrh a question mark at the end.

Here, I'll ask it a different way:

Did you, Chris, ever think there'd come a time when you would make excuses for law enforcement judge shopping so that they could drum up a warrant to search the private legal files of people who have absolutely nothing to do with an investigation and make that information available to the public?

transporter

Yes...it is so much more democratic just to have the President of the United States call for the imprisonment of private citizens....or just have some good ol' boy drive his Chevy thru a crowd of peaceful protestors...

Chris0nllyn

Did you, Chris, ever think there'd come a time when you would make excuses for law enforcement judge shopping so that they could drum up a warrant to search the private legal files of people who have absolutely nothing to do with an investigation and make that information available to the public?

No, never. Good thing that's not happening, huh?

Sapidus

Where do you come up with this crap? and why is obvious to everyone with brain cell that this is not whats happening but you?

Do you really only read Trump tweets and conspiracy sites and not any other source of news or information?