Who Mentioned Comey on Colbert

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Appearing on “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert," Comey also likened his relationship with Trump to a couple of estranged lovers.

“He’s tweeted at me probably 50 times,” Comey said. “I’ve been gone for a year, I’m like the breakup he can’t get over. He wakes up in the morning … I’m out there living my best life, he wakes up in the morning and tweets at me.”

As if on cue, Trump posted another tweet on Wednesday morning about Comey. "Slippery James Comey, the worst FBI Director in history, was not fired because of the phony Russia investigation where, by the way, there was NO COLLUSION (except by the Dems)!" he wrote from his Florida home, Mar-a-Lago.

Comey Rips Trump On ‘Colbert’: 'I’m Like The Breakup He Can't Get Over'

:buddies:

You Called That One .... is Kimmel next

Hijinx

Appearing on “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert," Comey also likened his relationship with Trump to a couple of estranged lovers.

“He’s tweeted at me probably 50 times,” Comey said. “I’ve been gone for a year, I’m like the breakup he can’t get over. He wakes up in the morning … I’m out there living my best life, he wakes up in the morning and tweets at me.”

As if on cue, Trump posted another tweet on Wednesday morning about Comey. "Slippery James Comey, the worst FBI Director in history, was not fired because of the phony Russia investigation where, by the way, there was NO COLLUSION (except by the Dems)!" he wrote from his Florida home, Mar-a-Lago.

Comey Rips Trump On ‘Colbert’: 'I’m Like The Breakup He Can't Get Over'

:buddies:

You Called That One .... is Kimmel next

It is a little tough to get over when Comey is writing books, giving interviews, pushing the book, and making a general ass of himself.