Reparation coffee

littlelady

God bless the USA
I can’t express how sick of the black/slave reparation thing I am. Black slavery is history, and no one living today owes them anything. If blacks want to go there, then they should acknowledge and include other ethnicities that have suffered indignities in America. Starbucks owes a lot of people free coffee. :rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can’t express how sick of the black/slave reparation thing I am. Black slavery is history, and no one living today owes them anything. If blacks want to go there, then they should acknowledge and include other ethnicities that have suffered indignities in America. Starbucks owes a lot of people free coffee. :rolleyes:

Oh look! Somebody commenting who didn't watch the video. :yawn:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Oh look! Somebody commenting who didn't watch the video. :yawn:

i watched it, and I would still post the same. What did I miss? Thanks.

I, also, want to say that you, obviously, don’t have me on ignore like you said, when you were having that little hen party with jazz, and the rest of my fan club. :lmao:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I, also, want to say that you, obviously, don’t have me on ignore like you said, when you were having that little hen party with jazz, and the rest of my fan club. :lmao:

You are mental. I haven't had you on Ignore in months - perhaps a year - and I never said I did in that thread you had a #### fit about. In fact, I rarely even notice you.

As to the video, this guy is clearly trolling the white guilt Starbuck's girl. His point is that Starbucks IS racist by virtue of their overreaction to any accusation of racism. This particular black guy isn't "going there" - he's making fun of Starbucks.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You are mental. I haven't had you on Ignore in months - perhaps a year - and I never said I did in that thread you had a #### fit about. In fact, I rarely even notice you.

As to the video, this guy is clearly trolling the white guilt Starbuck's girl. His point is that Starbucks IS racist by virtue of their overreaction to any accusation of racism. This particular black guy isn't "going there" - he's making fun of Starbucks.

I am mental? Just because you say so? Try again. Actually, that is a compliment because I use my brain every day. First of all, you indicated you did put me on ignore, whether you did or not. Here you go...from the Ignore thread...
Member SinceMar 2001LocationOff the gridPosts121,704Blog Entries2

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jazz lady
https://forums.somd.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Hey, how did you link to MY ignore list???? (Posted by you, and yeah I suck at capturing posts and what not, but you posted that). I do think you out step your bounds, sometimes, for the fact that you own this forum.

And, I didn’t have a #### fit. Just telling it like it is on this forum. I have always praised your intellect and writing skills. Do me a favor and never notice me again. Thanks. I did enjoy meeting you at Vera’s in June 2011, when I was mamatutu. But, then you banned me for your personal reasons, and even tried to argue that fact. I was critical of your bestie. Boo hoo. Take care, and safe travels. Robin

Oh, and yeah, happy foruming! :smile:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Can I change my mind on who's ISP you ban?

Why? Because I voice my opinion on this forum, the same as you? What makes you special, hypocrite dog? You can’t even live by your own self proclaimed standards. You said you would never respond to me again, but you do it without, actually, responding to me, and think you are such a sly dog. Who who...is there an owl in the vicinity, or are you just a total hypocrite.

I may not post as much, anymore, but I don’t miss anything on this forum. It is way too much fun! You are a double hoot. Please keep postin’ on. :wink:

Oh, and you forgot to copy my post for posterity. :diva:I win!

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

I am mental? Just because you say so? Try again. Actually, that is a compliment because I use my brain every day. First of all, you indicated you did put me on ignore, whether you did or not. Here you go...from the Ignore thread...
Member SinceMar 2001LocationOff the gridPosts121,704Blog Entries2

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jazz lady
https://forums.somd.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Hey, how did you link to MY ignore list???? (Posted by you, and yeah I suck at capturing posts and what not, but you posted that). I do think you out step your bounds, sometimes, for the fact that you own this forum.

And, I didn’t have a #### fit. Just telling it like it is on this forum. I have always praised your intellect and writing skills. Do me a favor and never notice me again. Thanks. I did enjoy meeting you at Vera’s in June 2011, when I was mamatutu. But, then you banned me for your personal reasons, and even tried to argue that fact. I was critical of your bestie. Boo hoo. Take care, and safe travels. Robin

Oh, and yeah, happy foruming! :smile:

WTF is she babbling about? I see nothing about her specifically in that thread by either me or vrai. :crazy:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
WTF is she babbling about? I see nothing about her specifically in that thread by either me or vrai. :crazy:

Her son Sappy has been teaching her how to read the secret codes and hear the whistles that he does.

glhs837

Power with Control
WTH was the purpose of that video, was it supposed to be funny ??

It's purpose was to point out that the end results of all the screaming about racism in white america has actually lead to real racism, where he can ghuilt a white person into giving him free product becuase she's either convonvced he deserves it becuase of the color of his skin, or she's afraid to tell him to eff off, no free coffee becuase he's a black man. In both cases, her reaction is soley driven by the color of his skin, a textbook racist reaction. Good work, liberals.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's purpose was to point out that the end results of all the screaming about racism in white america has actually lead to real racism, where he can ghuilt a white person into giving him free product becuase she's either convonvced he deserves it becuase of the color of his skin, or she's afraid to tell him to eff off, no free coffee becuase he's a black man. In both cases, her reaction is soley driven by the color of his skin, a textbook racist reaction. Good work, liberals.

And the girl's demeanor :lol:

"No, sir, wasn't our store. Our store likes black people. *I* like black people. See me liking black people? I like black people so much I'ma give you a free coffee."

:roflmao: