Revealed: Dream Democrat Agenda Includes Reparations

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"It's 2022 and we are celebrating policy victories across the nation: Medicare for All and Free College, and next on the agenda is Reparations," the group projected, according to an invitation to the event.

"Take a ride in our time machine to hear from the true political geniuses who made this happen," it says. :killingme

The group further predicts that the successful implementation of universal health care and free college will lead to more sweeping election victories, including the governorship in Texas and its electoral votes in the 2024 presidential election.

"Because we’re governing with gusto, we’re seeing victories up and down the ballot—including winning a governorship in Texas and putting 38 electoral votes in grasp by 2024," it says. "Stop in 2020 and 2019 when local power builders turned Arizona and Florida solidly blue and established Virginia as a progressive governance juggernaut."

The event was headlined with a speech by Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, who the group predicted would "set the course for a new wave of leaders." She was pictured on the night of the event with McAuliffe, who was also a featured speaker at the conference and is considering a run for president in 2020.

Revealed: Dream Democrat Agenda Includes Reparations

This_person

I'm personally ALL FOR reparations. Every person alive today who was born into slavery should be given the $40,000 in then-year dollars (amortized up to current-year dollars) and a mule (amortized up to a high-quality SUV or other vehicle of the person's choice), not to mention 40 acres of land (the federal government is chuck-full of land, and should find land they can offer up out of that land).

Their immediate off-spring should be offered half of that.

Grand-children and beyond of the actual slave should be offered a sincere apology from the offspring of the slave-owners - black and white and any other color they may be.

Reparations to those who were slaves are long overdue.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Agreed. But then, these reparations should be taxed as capital gains as the basis for every Negro in American would be zero.

Oh wait! Does this mean that every Negro whose ancestors came to America after slavery was abolished in the U.S. is exempt from reparations since their ancestors were not slaves?

This_person

Agreed. But then, these reparations should be taxed as capital gains as the basis for every Negro in American would be zero.

Oh wait! Does this mean that every Negro whose ancestors came to America after slavery was abolished in the U.S. is exempt from reparations since their ancestors were not slaves?

I'm not sure we would have to make that determination. The first determination would be to find every living person who was a slave, and the immediate children of those slaves. I strongly suspect we would have an exceptionally small pool with which we would need to deal. Those would be the people who deserve reparations from the states that allowed slavery.

Note, slavery was a state deal, not a federal deal. Slavery was never explicitly authorized by the federal government, only states. Only states would be responsible to provide reparations.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I like the part in that video where Bubba Clinton is jumping up and down happy.
He thought he was about to get his sink back.

When I see the picture of Hillary as a small girl I can't help but think of this;

"Sometimes that shark he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about a shark... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'."