Intersectional Left Eating Their Own

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In yet another piece of evidence for the idea that the brand of intersectionality pushed by the Women’s March excludes Jews, co-president Tamika Mallory called for a national boycott against Starbucks thanks to the company’s relationship with . . . the Anti-Defamation League. The ADL is one of the more left-leaning organizations in America, but Mallory hates them because they had the temerity to call out her association with anti-Semite extraordinaire Louis Farrakhan.

On Tuesday, as reported by The Daily Caller, she issued a statement explaining, “So you are aware, Starbucks was on a decent track until they enlisted the Anti-Defamation League to build their anti-bias training. The ADL is CONSTANTLY attacking black and brown people. This is a sign that they are tone deaf and not committed to addressing the concerns of black folks. Be clear what’s happening here!”

Naturally, Mallory wanted the ADL replaced with Jews for Racial Economic Justice, Bend The Arc: Jewish Action, and Jewish Voice For Peace. All three are even further left than the ADL.

Once again, the leadership of the Women’s March apparently has nothing to say about this sort of blatant bigotry against Jews. And that’s what this is about: the ADL is run by Jonathan Greenblatt, an Obama acolyte, and is certainly not a racist group. Mallory has no evidence to suggest that it is racist. She just doesn’t like that the ADL pointed out her association with Farrakhan, and so she’s doubling down on her foolishness by going after those who targeted her.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29604/womens-march-leader-proves-once-again-ben-shapiro

glhs837

Power with Control
So, is it okay for blacks to hate Jews becuase they are Jews or not? Or is it not okay, but your are a racist if you point it out? Left my scorecard at home, sorry....

Hijinx

So, is it okay for blacks to hate Jews becuase they are Jews or not? Or is it not okay, but your are a racist if you point it out? Left my scorecard at home, sorry....

I don't know why blacks would hate Jews. The Jews have always been a strong supporter of blacks.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I don't know why blacks would hate Jews. The Jews have always been a strong supporter of blacks.

Women’s March co-president Tamika Mallory - Muslim Apologist [among other things]

Mallory Doesn't like the AntiSemetic behavior of Farrakhan pointed out and her association with Farrakhan pointed out ....
So Because Starbucks hired The Anti-Defamation League, and the Anti-Defamation League exposed her support of Farrakhan ... Starbucks must be punished

Interectionality at its finest

glhs837

Power with Control

Ah, you missed the whole "Blacks are poor becuase the Jews left the empty ghetto when they became the rich diamond merchants and bankers, and the blacks fell right in and cant get out" train of thought, eh? It's a related meme to the animosity that some blacks feel towards Middle Easterners and Asian that own businesses in the ghetto?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Ah, you missed the whole "Blacks are poor becuase the Jews left the empty ghetto when they became the rich diamond merchants and bankers, and the blacks fell right in and cant get out" train of thought, eh? It's a related meme to the animosity that some blacks feel towards Middle Easterners and Asian that own businesses in the ghetto?
In other words resentment toward any minority that didn’t spend all their energy and their last dollar of the week buying a 40 and a grape cigar.