stumblin and bumblin...the North Korea edition

transporter

“If I think that if it’s a meeting that is not going to be fruitful we’re not going to go. If the meeting when I’m there is not fruitful I will respectfully leave the meeting,” Trump told a news conference. He also said that a U.S.-led “maximum pressure” campaign of tough economic sanctions on North Korea would continue until the isolated nation “denuclearizes.”

Abe echoed the sentiment.

“Just because North Korea is responding to dialogue, there should be no reward. Maximum pressure should be maintained,” he said.

https://www.apnews.com/f0d88017dcbe...en-possibility-of-bailing-on-meeting-with-Kim

Trump, the great negotiator, doesn't realize he already gave up one of his biggest chips? He doesn't realize that he and US have lost if he comes away with anything other than full capitulation from North Korea (and based on history, North Korea won't do that)? No, Trump probably doesn't since he supremely unqualified for the job he holds.

Trump's knee jerk "sure I'll meet with him" reaction was stupid and incompetent. Now his whinny "maybe I won't go" is weak and incompetent. Trump has placed himself in a situation whose most likely outcomes are lose and lose because he does not know what he is doing, he doesn't think about the ramifications of his actions and he doesn't listen to the advice of anyone around him...what a great businessman and negotiator.

This_person

He doesn't realize that he and US have lost if he comes away with anything other than full capitulation from North Korea (and based on history, North Korea won't do that)? No, Trump probably doesn't since he supremely unqualified for the job he holds.

So, was Clinton also "supremely unqualified for the job he" held when he had the nuclear deal with NK that was WAY less than full capitulation from North Korea (quite easily seen as almost the exact opposite - complete capitulation from the United States)?

How about Obama's "victory" with North Korea, when that administration announced "North Korea has agreed to a moratorium on nuclear-weapons and missile-delivery activities at Yongbyon, one of North Korea’s known nuclear-weapons-related facilities, in exchange for the U.S. agreeing to provide food aid." Was that total and complete utter failure proof that Obama was "supremely unqualified for the job he" held?

I'm curious, because I'm trying to figure out if any part of your analysis of Mr. Trump could hold a thimble-full of water, or if you're really just all wet yourself.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The whole thing was pure fantasy for even asking, as there is approaching a 0% chance Trans will even respond.

But, yes, it is rhetorical to ask a soaking wet person if they are all wet. :lol:

She routinely has issues with her Depends, so there is that...