First Injured Parkland Survivor Files Lawsuit Against Shooter, Foster Parents

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Parents of Parkland student Anthony Borges, who was shot five times while barricading a door with his body during a mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, have filed suit against the shooter, his foster parents, and several psychological facilities they claim abrogated their duty to take action to prevent the Parkland shooter from undertaking his murderous rampage.

He and his family are seeking "damages in excess of $15,000.00, exclusive of interest, costs, and attorney’s fees," against the multiple defendants.

"The suit names [the shooter], foster parents James and Kimberly Snead, Henderson Behavioral Health, Inc., Jerome Golden Center for Behavioral Health, Inc., South County Mental Health Center, Inc., and the estate of [the shooter's] biological mother, as defendants in the case," according to NBC News.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29633/first-injured-parkland-survivor-files-lawsuit-emily-zanotti

yeah the shooter has lots of money

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Parents of Parkland student Anthony Borges, who was shot five times while barricading a door with his body during a mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, have filed suit against the shooter, his foster parents, and several psychological facilities they claim abrogated their duty to take action to prevent the Parkland shooter from undertaking his murderous rampage.

He and his family are seeking "damages in excess of $15,000.00, exclusive of interest, costs, and attorney’s fees," against the multiple defendants.

"The suit names [the shooter], foster parents James and Kimberly Snead, Henderson Behavioral Health, Inc., Jerome Golden Center for Behavioral Health, Inc., South County Mental Health Center, Inc., and the estate of [the shooter's] biological mother, as defendants in the case," according to NBC News.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29633/first-injured-parkland-survivor-files-lawsuit-emily-zanotti

yeah the shooter has lots of money

I thought he was 19. Why would he have a foster family?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It's not about the money. They should also include the local law enforcement and hit up the school while they're at it.

and suing changes what exactly ?
what parental responsibilities do you think were missed
19 = adult

I agree with the 2nd part ... article says the Gov. requires 6 months notice

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
and suing changes what exactly ?

It may make other mental health and law enforcement orgs think twice before they ignore another clearly psychotic person.

I'm not sure about the foster parents. For all I know they tried as best they could to get help and were ignored.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It may make other mental health and law enforcement orgs think twice before they ignore another clearly psychotic person.

I'm not sure about the foster parents. For all I know they tried as best they could to get help and were ignored.

I thought that they had kicked him out.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I don't see Sheriff Israel or his dept, the school district/board included, unless I missed it. Also, might as well include the FBI, the DOJ, and Obama hisself for demanding these policies be implemented that allows those to stay in school.

Why not? Unless dudes family was paid off by the local Dem party, or threatened by the sheriff or the local Dem pary, of which Wasserman-Schultz has close ties with the school.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It may make other mental health .....

Not sure here ....

.... and law enforcement orgs think twice before they ignore another clearly psychotic person.

numerous reports of police hauling people in for conversations / charges / evaluation since parkland - NO Lawsuit Required [Monello posted on about NJ Specifically]

I mean the Police were called out after numerous incidents of violence IIRC one story choking someone [the mother maybe] .... so assault and police did nothing