What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Olympic gold medalist McKayla Maroney said former USA Gymnastics team doctor Larry Nassar exploited her vulnerabilities when her coaches withheld food -- almost to the point of starvation.
"I think I would've starved at the Olympics if I didn't have [Nassar] bring me food," Maroney told NBC’s “Dateline” in a preview clip released Thursday.

Maroney, who won a gold medal in the team event and a silver in vault at the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London, detailed how the disgraced doctor would earn her trust by buying her a loaf of bread. She said gymnastics coaches would watch her to keep her weight down.
“Your coaches are just always watching you. And wanting to keep you skinny," Maroney said. "And there's just other things about the culture that are also messed up that he used against us."

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/...assar-exploited-coaches-withholding-food.html

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The stories coming out are just amazing. You'd think they'd want these girls to be strong and healthy, not starve them into exhaustion.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The stories coming out are just amazing. You'd think they'd want these girls to be strong and healthy, not starve them into exhaustion.

Not so much about starving them into exhaustion as into compliance and obedience.