“Ain’t nobody got time for this. For real.”

b23hqb

PREMO Member
A 9-1-1 operator in Houston canned, sentenced to 10 days in jail, for repeatedly hanging up on callers. Me guesses she has to have time to keep those braids in good order.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-sentenced-to-jail/ar-AAw43C4?ocid=spartandhp

According to court documents, she hung up the phone and said “Ain’t nobody got time for this. For real.”
“If someone calls in to report an incident whether the person feels this is an emergency or not you should have time for it,” Molten said. Williams had told investigators that she hung up the calls because she didn’t want to talk to anyone.

I'm sure her unions will try and get her reinstated, and the race card will probably pop up as well.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Affirmative Actions Hire ..... I'm surprised they didn't just transfer her somewhere else

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Before I passed judgment on her 'tude I had to see what she was rolling her eyes at first. People call 911 for the damndest things and I can totally see a dispatcher going :rolleyes: about some of them.

This_person

Before I passed judgment on her 'tude I had to see what she was rolling her eyes at first. People call 911 for the damndest things and I can totally see a dispatcher going :rolleyes: about some of them.

I'd really like to agree with you on this... And, the one in which they give the "for reelz" quote about seemed pretty lame. But, they also said she hung up on a homicide call. :shrug: I'm not digging it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd really like to agree with you on this... And, the one in which they give the "for reelz" quote about seemed pretty lame. But, they also said she hung up on a homicide call. :shrug: I'm not digging it.

No, the call examples given seemed legit. If she'd hung up on a "My son won't do his homework and I need the poleece!" I'd have sent her some defense money.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
No, the call examples given seemed legit. If she'd hung up on a "My son won't do his homework and I need the poleece!" I'd have sent her some defense money.

"Williams, who worked as a 911 operator for a year and a half until August 2016 systematically hung up on people that were attempting to report emergencies, ranging from homicides to traffic violations."

It appears she hung up on a lot more than you give her credit for. I'm sure the HPD and the judicial system out there know a lot more about it than we do.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Williams, who worked as a 911 operator for a year and a half until August 2016 systematically hung up on people that were attempting to report emergencies, ranging from homicides to traffic violations."

It appears she hung up on a lot more than you give her credit for. I'm sure the HPD and the judicial system out there know a lot more about it than we do.

One day you might actually read my posts before you go off on your little tears.