Texas gov to Jersey citizens, "Come On Down"

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Take that Phil.

[FONT=&quot]Under his plan, Gov. Murphy is calling for a $2.7 billion increase in the state's previous budget, the majority of which will be [/FONT]funded by higher taxes[FONT=&quot].

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This tax hike would only exacerbate the economic woes for a state whose tax burden and cost of living are already among the highest in the nation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That's why I'd like to throw a lifeline to businesses and families throughout New Jersey who are looking for greater economic opportunity and relief from high taxes. Come to Texas and be a part of our economic success story.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Due to our tremendous economic climate, which[/FONT] Forbes has ranked No. 1 in the nation[FONT=&quot], Texas continues to attract investment from around the world and from across all industries. In fact, less than a week before Governor Murphy released his tax hike plan, Texas was awarded the Governor's Cup, which is given to the state with the most economic development in the past year. Texas has now won that award for six years in a row.[/FONT]

littlelady

God bless the USA
Huh ? They fought Mexico, not New Jersey. And they lost.

I think you are wrong on that, but I never pass up an experience to become more educated.

And, be careful that you might classified as posting too late at night. It might make you look like an alcoholic, or druggy. Just looking out for you.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
The lack of knowledge that some so called Educated Patriots have,. lolol.

Though vastly outnumbered, the Alamo’s 200 defenders–commanded by James Bowie and William Travis and including the famed frontiersman Davy Crockett–held out courageously for 13 days before the Mexican invaders finally overpowered them.

littlelady

God bless the USA
The lack of knowledge that some so called Educated Patriots have,. lolol.

Though vastly outnumbered, the Alamo’s 200 defenders–commanded by James Bowie and William Travis and including the famed frontiersman Davy Crockett–held out courageously for 13 days before the Mexican invaders finally overpowered them.

Well, I guess they died for nothing because it is still happening. What side are you on? The fact that you are a clueless troll explains it. And, you don’t have to answer me, directly. The Americans at the Alamo, I am sure, are glad that you were not there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think you are wrong on that, but I never pass up an experience to become more educated.

And, be careful that you might classified as posting too late at night. It might make you look like an alcoholic, or druggy. Just looking out for you.

#1, it's not your posting late at night that makes you look like an alcoholic or druggy. It's the things you post.

#2, someone your age should know the history of the Alamo. Or at least not try to correct someone who does know.

black dog

Free America
Well, I guess they died for nothing because it is still happening. What side are you on? The fact that you are a clueless troll explains it. And, you don’t have to answer me, directly. The Americans at the Alamo, I am sure, are glad that you were not there.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

You really are Sappys mother, aren't you?

Last edited:

BOP

The last thing TX needs is more northeasterners to move there.

That's exactly the reason California is such a sh*thole today; scumbag New Yorkers (and surrounding) moving into once-conservative California and bringing their ruinous welfare mentality with them back in the mid-70s. They were like cockroaches. Some comedian said "Before 9/11, everybody hated New Yorkers; now everybody loves us." Nope, hated you then, hate you now.

Starman

How much weed did you smoke on the weed holiday?

Hijinx

I don't know why everyone is on Litle Lady'sass about the Alamo.
certainly the Texans lost at the Alamo. The Alamo was a little battle fought to hold Mexico back until Texas could gather it's strength.
If you look at it that way it was a win, because it did so successfully.

Texas went on to kick the sh1t out of Mexico at San Jacinto, and became the Lone Star State.
Now that is history. The people at the Alamo certainly did not die for nothing.

I agree with Office guy, The last thing Texas needs is Northeastern snowflakes.
The older group of retiree's who run from the cold and the taxes and foul up the politics of California and Florida

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I don't know why everyone is on Litle Lady'sass about the Alamo.
certainly the Texans lost at the Alamo. The Alamo was a little battle fought to hold Mexico back until Texas could gather it's strength.
If you look at it that way it was a win, because it did so successfully.

Sun Tzu would say the same.

transporter

Under his plan, Gov. Murphy is calling for a $2.7 billion increase in the state's previous budget, the majority of which will be funded by higher taxes.

Isn't that scenario better than the course taken by our incompetent House, Senate and President who RAISE spending and LOWER taxes???

black dog

Free America
The Dunning–Kruger effect strikes again..

He's_right_you_know.jpg

images (3).jpeg