Best sports movies

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"The Longest Yard" is one of my all-time favorites - the original, not that bastard child of Adam Sandler's. Honestly,you seen one you seen 'em all, but some stand out. We're watching "Remember the Titans" and that's a great movie. "Major League". "Bull Durham".

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
"The Longest Yard" is one of my all-time favorites - the original, not that bastard child of Adam Sandler's. Honestly,you seen one you seen 'em all, but some stand out. We're watching "Remember the Titans" and that's a great movie. "Major League". "Bull Durham".

I loved Bull Durham! I also loved The Blind Side with Sandra Bullock.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Brian's song, I like that old 70's stuff

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Boxing: Creed and the original Rocky. And I am not a boxing fan but the stories were so good.
Horse racing: Seabiscuit
Golf: Caddyshack and Tin Cup
Baseball: Field of Dreams and The Natural
Football: The Blind Side
Basketball: Hoosiers

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Boxing: Creed and the original Rocky. And I am not a boxing fan but the stories were so good.
Horse racing: Seabiscuit
Golf: Caddyshack and Tin Cup
Baseball: Field of Dreams and The Natural
Football: The Blind Side
Basketball: Hoosiers

MORE I'd forgotten! :lol:

I really liked Creed and I also loved the original Rocky. I think Caddy Shack has to go one one my all time favorite movies, also!! :lmao: I've always loved loved Bill Murray. (Stripes!!)

SamSpade

I love The Replacements. I realize it's more of a comedy, but it's one of those movies I have to watch if it's on.

luvmygdaughters

The Natural, Blindside, Rocky,not sure if its considered a "sports" movie, but I loved The Hustler and The Color of Money too.