Waffle House,,. If you see a nude guy walking around this morning call the police department.

transporter

Nice to see the posters on somd.com expressing their typical concern and civility on a Sunday morning.

I am sure the families of the 4 people who died and those who were injured would be thrilled to read your commentary.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Nice to see the posters on somd.com expressing their typical concern and civility on a Sunday morning.

I am sure the families of the 4 people who died and those who were injured would be thrilled to read your commentary.

We're laughing about reporting a (probably/most likely) crazed naked man walking about. Who would need to be told that?! :lmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yep, apparently some have never been to a Waffle House at 3am.. A few normals and not much besides drunks, drug addicts and the toothless working on third shift.
So this is where they go after they leave Walmart?

black dog

Free America
So this is where they go after they leave Walmart?

When vacationing with my son we have stopped at a few waffle houses along the way, it was funny watching his facial expressions with not only some the waitresss but the customers as well.. it's always good for a wtf moment..

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm not sure I want that much waffle knowledge.. :jet:

It has nothing to do with the Waffles.

never been to Waffle House and had the Hash Browns ?

The Waffle House hash browns come six ways:
Traditional; Scattered & Smothered (Onions);
Scattered, Smothered & Covered (Onions and Melted Cheese);
Scattered, Smothered, Covered & Chunked (Onions, Cheese and Ham);
Scattered, Smothered, Covered, Chunked & Topped (Onions, Cheese, Ham & Chili;
Scattered, Smothered, Covered, Chunked, Topped & Diced (Onions, Cheese, Ham, Chili and Diced Tomatoes).

Last edited:

black dog

Free America

Scattered, Smothered, Covered, Chunked, Topped & Diced (Onions, Cheese, Ham, Chili and Diced Tomatoes).

Not a hash brown fan.. :barf:

Hijinx

Sure I have. That is why I said those terms had nothing to do with waffles,

I am a hash brown fan.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In May 2016, Reinking told deputies from Tazewell County, Illinois, that music superstar Taylor Swift was stalking him and hacking his phone, and that his family was also involved, according to a report released Sunday.

Another sheriff’s report said Reinking barged into a community pool in Tremont, Illinois, last June, and jumped into the water wearing a pink woman’s coat over his underwear. Investigators believed he had an AR-15 rifle in his car trunk, but it was never displayed. No charges were filed.

Last July, Reinking was arrested by the U.S. Secret Service after he crossed into a restricted area near the White House and refused to leave, saying he wanted to meet President Donald Trump. Reinking was not armed at the time, but at the FBI’s request, state police in Illinois revoked his state firearms card and seized four guns from him, authorities said.

The AR-15 used in the shootings was among the firearms seized.

Then, in August, Reinking told police he wanted to file a report about 20 to 30 people tapping into his computer and phone and people “barking like dogs” outside his residence, according to a report.

Reinking agreed to go to a local hospital for an evaluation after repeatedly resisting the request, the report said.

“There’s certainly evidence that there’s some sort of mental health issues involved,” Tazwell County Sheriff Robert Huston said. But he said deputies returned the guns to Reinking’s father on the promise that he would “keep the weapons secure and out of the possession of Travis.”

http://www.kron4.com/news/national/...-being-sought-residents-on-alert-1/1135077712

well I guess the Father failed to keep the Weapons Secure ... I wonder what Meds this guy was on

glhs837

Power with Control
Last I read, Dad admitted giving the weapons back to his son. Dad needs charged. He basically murdered those people.