What Do You Mean Obama Did It .....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Students immediately made clear that they would not support any measure that would send troops to protect the border.

One opened by saying “It’s not justified...it’s a totally uncalled for act of power,” while another remarked that “I don’t think it’s good to send militarized troops to people who are coming in unarmed.”

One student said bluntly, “I’m not a huge fan of the military to begin with...I think it would be a huge waste of money.”

What would these same students say when they discovered President Obama did the same thing Trump is doing now? Would they be equally as outraged?

Students Hate Trump Sending Troops To Border...Don't Realize Obama Did Too

:shocking:

Hijinx

Students immediately made clear that they would not support any measure that would send troops to protect the border.

One opened by saying “It’s not justified...it’s a totally uncalled for act of power,” while another remarked that “I don’t think it’s good to send militarized troops to people who are coming in unarmed.”

One student said bluntly, “I’m not a huge fan of the military to begin with...I think it would be a huge waste of money.”

What would these same students say when they discovered President Obama did the same thing Trump is doing now? Would they be equally as outraged?

Students Hate Trump Sending Troops To Border...Don't Realize Obama Did Too

:shocking:

The one girl is right. When Obama did it the coverage was totally different.
In fact no matter what Trump does the coverage is totally different.