A warning to liberal.....

SamSpade

Yes...it is so much easier and efficient in a democracy to call for the imprisonment of those who disagree with you politically!

Liberals aren't even THAT generous - bombing, beheading, shooting, execution.
Trying to think of the last time I saw conservatives "riot".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Liberals aren't even THAT generous - bombing, beheading, shooting, execution.
Trying to think of the last time I saw conservatives "riot".

One time a bunch of years ago some random person made a dummy of a noosed and hanging Obama. That's the one they always whip out when they try to convince us that "your side does it, too!"

When you point out to them that that act was met with outrage and denunciation from the *Right*, while Lefties are either supportive or silent about the ocean of ugliness coming from their side, they sputter and start calling you names.

SamSpade

April 19 1775

Occasionally someone will roll out footage of the angry guys in suits during the 2000 recount as a "conservative riot".
A bunch of guys in suits shouting and pushing and getting their panties in a wad.

Frankly I'd rather see that than Molotov cocktails, burning buildings and overturned cars on fire.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Occasionally someone will roll out footage of the angry guys in suits during the 2000 recount as a "conservative riot".
A bunch of guys in suits shouting and pushing and getting their panties in a wad.

Frankly I'd rather see that than Molotov cocktails, burning buildings and overturned cars on fire.

We were watching a documentary about Waco last night and there were some pissed off patriots pretty angry about the fed rolling up on the Branch Davidian complex and killing all those people. They didn't riot in any meaningful way, though. Unless you consider Timothy McVeigh a "rioter".

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Yes...it is so much easier and efficient in a democracy to call for the imprisonment of those who disagree with you politically!

Yes, thats exactly the point she was trying to make. You fit the mold to a "T".
I don't know if the Libs want to start genocide against the right or just move us to collective farms like they did in Russia and Cambodia and just kill the resisters.

I believe you have all come that far.......just sayin'

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
She actually pretty bright...
Here is the rest of the article for you cheap bastards the don't know what good journalism is.....sorry for the #'s. Thats what the WSJ does to cheap bastards.....
"Still, I know that burying our heads in the sand and hoping everyone we disagree with goes away is not an effective solution. TheFlipSide.io has received lots of positive and constructive feedback from liberals and conservatives. But the most unconstructive criticism we’ve received comes from the left:

• “We need to convince the Trump supporters they’ve been duped.”

• “Trump supporters are not the norm; they are an aberration.”

• “You’re a traitor to the cause.”

• “Some ideas do not need to be engaged with, they need to be ridiculed.”

I am a bleeding-heart liberal, a patriot and an optimist. I refuse to believe that 63 million of my fellow Americans were “duped,” that exposing people to different viewpoints is betraying “the cause,” or that liberals have all the answers.

For all our smugness, we liberals have little to show. Republicans control the White House, Congress, and 32 state legislatures. Yes, polling data suggests we may be in for a “blue wave” this November, but we’ve gotten overconfident about polling numbers before.

"Let’s assume the pollsters are right this time, and Democrats win the majority in 2018. Then what? Follow Mr. Trump’s example and undo everything from the last two years? What happens the next time Republicans regain control? Unless we hatch a plan to stay in power forever, we’re going to need bipartisan support for our policies so they can survive the pendulum swings. How is that possible if the left refuses to engage with viewpoints from the right?

When I launched TheFlipSide, I had no idea it would provoke such

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
In case they needed to be reminded. That's a whole lot of red.

countymap2016.jpg

SamSpade

My main thing is - dammit, you went with HILLARY. Hillary. Possibly the most hated Democrat from the right for the last twenty some years.
I can't be the only one for whom at least one of the reasons I voted for Trump was, he had the best chance of making sure SHE didn't get in.
I would have voted for a toaster over Hillary. I would have written in Kim Jong Un.

Hijinx

My main thing is - dammit, you went with HILLARY. Hillary. Possibly the most hated Democrat from the right for the last twenty some years.
I can't be the only one for whom at least one of the reasons I voted for Trump was, he had the best chance of making sure SHE didn't get in.
I would have voted for a toaster over Hillary. I would have written in Kim Jong Un.

Amen Brother. That is why Trump is sitting in the WH today.
To keep that crooked khunt out.