Woman calls cops because she was afraid of pro-gun shirt

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Control you kids.jpg

A short while after Johnston and his daughters arrived, a man, along with his family reportedly, approached Johnston about his T-shirt.

The man reportedly told Johnston that, between his open carry and his T-shirt, a nearby woman was “fuming.”

“I thanked him for letting me know, and continued playing with my kids,” Johnson said, and he noted that shortly after, another family approached him.

This time, the second family wanted to read Johnston’s shirt, which was apparently creating waves in the park by this point.

The man from the second family reportedly told Johnston that the woman was contacting law enforcement over his shirt, adding that he personally “felt more secure knowing there was someone [in the park] that would protect them.”

Blue Lives Matter reported that Benbrook Police Department Cpl. J. Reese said the woman did indeed call police on Johnston, and described him as a “suspicious person” who had a “gun holstered to his chest” and wearing the offensive T-shirt.

When Reese arrived at the park, he spoke with the woman, who said that Johnston was “was making other parents on the playground very uncomfortable with his T-shirt.”

“She was not scared of the gun,” Reese added. “[She] was concerned about his T-shirt.”

Woman calls cops on man playing with his kids at park because she was afraid of his pro-gun shirt

SamSpade

Does anyone actually WONDER why the left is nicknamed "snowflakes"?
It's that they're so goddamned fragile, EVERYTHING offends them - and evidently, they think they have a right to NOT be offended.

Think of all the things that offend the left, and when you're done, imagine a nation where everyone thinks like they do.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Think of all the things that offend the left, and when you're done, imagine a nation where everyone thinks like they do.

I am fully willing to give up the whole state of California for their little social experiment. Deport all the snowflakes and progbots to their new country, build a wall along the border, and let them have at it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What needs to be done is build and reopen the asylum's, round up all the progbots and and fill the padded rooms.

It's about time they got locked up where they can't disrupt society or hurt anyone or themselves.

SamSpade

I am fully willing to give up the whole state of California for their little social experiment. Deport all the snowflakes and progbots to their new country, build a wall along the border, and let them have at it.

Provided the rest of the country gets the last yard to the Pacific Ocean. No sense in them taking it all away.

MiddleGround

Once again..

Some woman can call the cops on a guy wearing a T-shirt they don't like BUT, I cannot call the cops on a heffer wearing yoga pants?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Once again..

Some woman can call the cops on a guy wearing a T-shirt they don't like BUT, I cannot call the cops on a heffer wearing yoga pants?

I don't believe anyone ever told you you couldn't call.

:shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Does anyone actually WONDER why the left is nicknamed "snowflakes"?
It's that they're so goddamned fragile, EVERYTHING offends them - and evidently, they think they have a right to NOT be offended.

Stepford Wives...

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
what gets me ...
she was NOT Afraid of his Gun ..... but his shirt

She conflated the 'gun' and 'children' message to intend to threaten to shoot her child/children. Stupid is as stupid does.