Van plows into crowd in Toronto

SamSpade

He's reported by multiple sources to be middle eastern, but his identity hasn't been released by police yet.

In the old Soviet Union, the people in Moscow always knew, if Pravda suddenly started reporting airplane crashes in the West, they knew one of their own had already crashed.
They knew how it worked.

I'm always suspicious when a shooter or perp is in custody in situations like this, but no name or description is released.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Fascinating.

Fox is flipping back-and-forth between the French president visit and Toronto's truck homicide.

CNN and MSNBC… Still stormy Daniels!

:roflmao:

littlelady

God bless the USA
His name is Alek Minassian, 25. It doesn’t matter who commits these horrendous acts; it doesn’t have to be ISIS, etc. No matter the ethnicity, country of origin, beliefs, mental state, object used, etc.; it is all terrorism. Just like the killings at the HS in Parkland Fl. It is all terrorism. Period.

SamSpade

News seems to point to just an unhinged crazy person.

Crazy person with access to a car. Maybe they should have stronger car control,
and have all cars registered and car users licensed.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Don't forget about a strong background check.

SamSpade

https://heavy.com/news/2018/04/alek-minassian-driver-van-hit-pedestrians-toronto-canada/

Here is a pretty good article on it.
Yes a nutcase for sure. But aren't all terrorists nut cases.?
Religious or otherwise. When you wish to kill multiple people you have no connection with or anger against you are f'ing crazy.

I guess by THAT measure. But I don't agree.
They're people who have decided that killing people to draw attention to their cause - and action in their favor - is their best method to achieve results.

My meager knowledge of the history of terrorism in my lifetime is that it's only been deadly to masses of innocents when in connection to
Palestinians and the Middle East. Most of the other terror events had minimal collateral damage, largely to blowing up buildings.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

:killingme:

Good one, SS.