Is bushwood the trashiest looking area in st Mary's?

zar

Theist
Recently took a stroll through this area out of pure curiosity. Trash/junk scattered all over the place in front of houses, houses is disrepair and falling apart, you come into this lane which seems as if it is lined by diseased and dying trees. Sure the bad parts of Lexington park could fit this description but LP ugliest neighborhoods pale in comparison.

littlelady

God bless the USA

This made me think of that recent thread about why neighborhoods are named when they don’t represent their name. :lol: We live in Olney in a neighborhood built in the early 70’s. It is a great neighborhood, but some could use a little nudge to tidy up their abodes.

Last edited:

Starman

Yes, most of 7D is a ####hole. Forget the trash and junk in front of houses, incest is the biggest problem.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I vote for the immediate area around Pt Lookout state park after a weekend of northern Virginia visitors.

zar

Theist
I vote for the immediate area around Pt Lookout state park after a weekend of northern Virginia visitors.

I think we should build a wall and make PG pay for it, they're pouring over our boarders into our county

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I took a group from Yamaha Marine on a tour of part of 7D yesterday and they thought it was beautiful. They're planning to host a large media event there next fall.