Trump Guilty Until Proven Innocent

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
When a political figure is accused of wrongdoing, a conversation begins among journalists, commentators, and public officials. Are the charges true? Can the accusers prove it?

[clip]

"Not a single revelation in the Steele dossier has been refuted," noted Sen. Dianne Feinstein, top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, in February.

In late December, Laurence Tribe, the Harvard law professor, tweeted a message about the allegations against Trump to his followers: "Retweet if, like me, you're aware of nothing in the [Trump] dossier that has been shown to be false."

"The dossier has not been proven false," said MSNBC anchor and former George W. Bush aide Nicolle Wallace in February.

More recently, Chuck Todd, moderator of NBC's "Meet the Press," asked former CIA Director John Brennan, "So far with this dossier, nothing yet has been proven untrue. How significant is that?"

"As Jim Comey has said, I think very famously, these were salacious and unverified allegations," Brennan responded. "Just because they were unverified does not mean they were not true."

[clip]

"Setting aside the absurd and patently unfair 'guilty until proven innocent' standard that thinking requires, it also ignores the fact that the FBI has never tried to disprove it," Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe, a former federal prosecutor who now serves on the House Judiciary Committee, said in a recent text exchange. "When the president asked the FBI to do exactly that, one of Jim Comey's secret memos documents the response: [Comey] told him it is 'very difficult to disprove a lie.'"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...cant-prove-untrue-new-standard-in-trump-probe

transporter

and yet more and more pieces of the dossier ARE being confirmed...the latest Trump lie that was exposed is that he actually was in Moscow during the Miss Universe pageant.

Anyone who thinks Trump is some innocent little lamb who just wants to make America great again is either completely deluded (like Vrai) or a Russian bot (like you seem to be).

SamSpade

and yet more and more pieces of the dossier ARE being confirmed...the latest Trump lie that was exposed is that he actually was in Moscow during the Miss Universe pageant.

That isn't confirmation. That just says it could have happened.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
and yet more and more pieces of the dossier ARE being confirmed ...

:bs:

the latest Trump lie that was exposed is that he actually was in Moscow during the Miss Universe pageant.

Proof ...... there is NONE

and you are basing your accusations on Comey's Memos ... that also have no backing other than Lying Comey's Word
So What Trump was in Moscow 46 hours ... that does not prove hookers were pissing on beds
where are the Hotel Records showing Trump Stayed at the Ritz ?

is Lying Comey Really Truthful in his Memos ..... President twice told Comey that he had not spent the night

the lying leaking sack of #### is TRUTHFUL in his memos ... yeah right

or a Russian bot (like you seem to be).

:diva:

ah yes the Russian Bot Dismissal

Hijinx

:bs:

Proof ...... there is NONE

and you are basing your accusations on Comey's Memos ... that also have no backing other than Lying Comey's Word
So What Trump was in Moscow 46 hours ... that does not prove hookers were pissing on beds
where are the Hotel Records showing Trump Stayed at the Ritz ?

is Lying Comey Really Truthful in his Memos ..... President twice told Comey that he had not spent the night

the lying leaking sack of #### is TRUTHFUL in his memos ... yeah right

:diva:

ah yes the Russian Bot Dismissal

I love it.

Especially when you asked Where are the Hotel records Saying Trump stayed at the Ritz.

It's great. Tranny and others have no problem with believing Obama was born in Hawaii despite no hospital having a record of his birth.

Now they believe Trump was in Russia despite no record of his staying at the Ritz.

BOP

yeah but now from our Congress Critters and Progressive Media

'well nothing has come out to disprove the Dossier' .... so it must be true
I wonder if they know how much like Christian fundamentalists they sound like. "You can't prove that there is no God, therefore, that proves there is a God."

Sapidus

So why the FU** does Trump keep lying about it when we have clear proof the plane was on the ground for two nights?

"President Donald Trump twice gave James Comey an alibi for why a salacious report about the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow couldn’t be true: He never even spent the night in Russia during that trip, Trump told the former FBI director, according to Comey’s memos about the conversations.

The Bombardier jet landed in Moscow on Friday, Nov. 8, at a time unspecified in the records. From Vnukovo airport, it’s less than an hour’s drive to the Ritz-Carlton hotel, where Trump stayed, according to the pageant’s host, developer Aras Agalarov.
Sunday, Nov. 10. American rock band Panic! at the Disco, which had performed at the pageant, put on a second set for the 1,200 after-party attendees.

At this point, the flight records support a narrow slice of what Trump told Comey: On the night of the pageant itself, the plane Trump was said to be using didn’t fully overnight in Russia. Ruffin’s Bombardier took off from Vnukovo airport at 3:58 a.m. Moscow time, the records show."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-illuminate-mystery-of-trump-s-moscow-nights

SamSpade

So why the FU** does Trump keep lying about it when we have clear proof the plane was on the ground for two nights?

Who knows? I sure don't care. If YOU asked me just about any question, I'd probably lie.
I think IF I had done something with a pageant contestant, I sure wouldn't want my wife to find out.

But it - does - not - freaking - matter. WHY should this matter?

Sapidus

Who knows? I sure don't care. If YOU asked me just about any question, I'd probably lie.
I think IF I had done something with a pageant contestant, I sure wouldn't want my wife to find out.

But it - does - not - freaking - matter. WHY should this matter?

BECUASE IF HE LIED IT WOULD INDICATE HE HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE LIKE I DONT KNOW A TAPE OF HIM BEING PISSED ON BY RUSSIAN HOOKERS THAT PUTIN IS USING AS LEVERAGE.

Have you not been following along?

Have you been in a coma?

Why do you think it is no big deal the President constantly lies to the press and the country?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WHY should this matter?

as far as I know the only 'source' for this accusations is Comey's Memos

BECAUSE IF HE LIED IT WOULD INDICATE HE HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE LIKE I DONT KNOW A TAPE OF HIM BEING PISSED ON BY RUSSIAN HOOKERS THAT PUTIN IS USING AS LEVERAGE.

damn you are clueless .....

SO What ? Trump's presence in Moscow does not make stories of pissing hookers true or Trump susceptible to Blackmail

that is all A Progressive Fantasy .....

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
BECUASE IF HE LIED IT WOULD INDICATE HE HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE LIKE I DONT KNOW A TAPE OF HIM BEING PISSED ON BY RUSSIAN HOOKERS THAT PUTIN IS USING AS LEVERAGE

:killingme

Your tinfoil hat is too tight.

If it existed, it would be on CNN by now.

:killingme

SamSpade

BECUASE IF HE LIED IT WOULD INDICATE HE HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE LIKE I DONT KNOW A TAPE OF HIM BEING PISSED ON BY RUSSIAN HOOKERS THAT PUTIN IS USING AS LEVERAGE.

If Putin is using anything as "leverage" he sucks as a world leader then, because he's getting nothing for it.

I don't care if a guy lies about something that is of NO CONSEQUENCE to anyone, and people don't have any need to know it.
I could ask you how many inches your pecker is, but you're gonna lie, and if you just refuse, so the hell what?

Some questions you don't have to answer, and if you lie, who cares?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
All of this raving and whining is coming from Sappys secret desire to be pissed on by Trump.

This_person

Have you not been following along?

Have you been in a coma?

Why do you think it is no big deal the President constantly lies to the press and the country?
If you're going to spout dossier lies, at least get them correct.