Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yet the mainstream media took no notice of last week’s federal court filing that exposes an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign executed during the 2016 presidential election in violation of federal campaign-finance law.

[clip]

Suspecting the DNC had exceeded those limits, a client of Backer’s, the Committee to Defend the President, began reviewing FEC filings to determine whether there was excessive coordination between the DNC and Clinton. What Backer discovered, as he explained in an interview, was much worse. There was “extensive evidence in the Democrats’ own FEC reports, when coupled with their own public statements that demonstrated massive straw man contributions papered through the state parties, to the DNC, and then directly to Clinton’s campaign—in clear violation of federal campaign-finance law.”

[clip]

During the 2016 presidential election, Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and participating state Democratic committees established the Hillary Victory Fund (HVF) as a joint fundraising committee to accept contributions from large donors, some exceeding $400,000. So far, so good. To comply with campaign finance law, the HVF needed to transfer the donations to the specified recipients, whether the Clinton campaign, down-ticket Democrats, the DNC, or state committees.

FEC records, however, show several large contributions reported as received by the HVF and the same amount on the same day (or occasionally the following day) recorded as received by the DNC from a state Democratic committee, but without the state Democratic committee ever reporting the contribution.

For instance, the HVF reported transferring $19,500 to the Mississippi Democratic Party on November 2, 2015, and the Democratic National Committee reported receiving $19,500 from the Mississippi Democratic Party on November 2, 2015. But the Mississippi Democratic Party never recorded the receipt or the disbursement of the $19,500, and without the Mississippi Democratic Party controlling the funds, the HVF’s contribution to the DNC violated campaign finance law.

Bombshell: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Supreme Court Made It Clear This Is Illegal

The illegality of this scheme isn’t a matter of debate. The Supreme Court made clear in 2014 in McCutcheon v. FEC that this exact scenario would violate the law. Here’s how the court laid it out: “[A] donor gives a $500,000 check to a joint fundraising committee composed of a candidate, a national party committee, and most of the party’s state party committees. The committees divide up the money so that each one receives the maximum contribution permissible under the base limits, but then each transfers its allocated portion to the same single committee. That committee uses the money for coordinated expenditures on behalf of a particular candidate.”

The Supreme Court then declared: “Lest there be any confusion, a joint fundraising committee is simply a mechanism for individual committees to raise funds collectively, not to circumvent base limits or earmarking rules. Under no circumstances may a contribution to a joint fundraising committee result in an allocation that exceeds the contribution limits applicable to its constituent parts; the committee is in fact required to return any excess funds to the contributor.” And “the earmarking provision prohibits an individual from directing funds ‘through an intermediary or conduit to a particular candidate.”

Hijinx

What difference does it make.
No one is going to do a phucking thing about it.

No one really believes Sessions has any intention of nailing Hillary do they.
The FEC---a joke.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And Ben Gozzy.

And now you can get out of my forum.

I'm super sick of you disgusting progs mocking the deaths of Americans. You don't do that on my forum.

So heads up - I've had enough. Anyone who does it again will be banned. Go be a terrorist sympathizer somewhere else because that is not welcome here.

And anyone who sees one of these filthy animals do it again, please report the post so I can get rid of them.

Starman

I'm super sick of you disgusting progs mocking the deaths of Americans. You don't do that on my forum.

So heads up - I've had enough. Anyone who does it again will be banned. Go be a terrorist sympathizer somewhere else because that is not welcome here.

And anyone who sees one of these filthy animals do it again, please report the post so I can get rid of them.

HAHA. You intellectual coward.

I'll be back honey. I always am.

BTW, you forgot to ban me.

:lmao:

Toodle-oo.

littlelady

God bless the USA
HAHA. You intellectual coward.

I'll be back honey. I always am.

BTW, you forgot to ban me.

:lmao:

Toodle-oo.

Join the Banned Club. It is very exclusive. :lol:

I don’t ever, really, agree with you, but it is the point that is important. As much as free speech is touted on this forum, it seems to be that it is not the case, really.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Join the Banned Club. It is very exclusive. :lol:

I don’t ever, really, agree with you, but it is the point that is important. As much as free speech is touted on this forum, it seems to be that it is not the case, really.

You dumbass, this is a privately owned forum, free speech is what the owners allow.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As much as free speech is touted on this forum, it seems to be that it is not the case, really.

yeah not so much ......
this is a business like any other

you have no RIGHT to stand in McDonald's and spout any nonsense that comes to mind

that is for the Public Square addressing Grievances against your Gov.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:yay: