Acosta Journalist May Get Hurt By Trump Supporter

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Acosta spoke with Variety alongside fellow White House correspondents April Ryan (American Urban Radio Networks) and Ashley Parker (Washington Post), where the trio addressed their challenges in covering the Trump White House. Trump and the media have had a famously tense relationship since he took office, with Trump frequently calling different outlets "fake news."

Acosta suggested Trump's more unbalanced fans would carry out physical violence against journalists if he wasn't careful with his rhetoric.

"My concern is that a journalist is going to be hurt one of these days. Somebody's going to get hurt," Acosta added. "And at that point, the White House, the President of the United States, they're going to have take a hard look in the mirror and ask themselves whether or not they played a role in this, whether they created this toxic environment that resulted in a journalist getting hurt."

Acosta: Trump’s Attacks on Media Are Going to Get a Journalist Hurt By One of His Unstable Supporters

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Acosta spoke with Variety alongside fellow White House correspondents April Ryan (American Urban Radio Networks) and Ashley Parker (Washington Post), where the trio addressed their challenges in covering the Trump White House. Trump and the media have had a famously tense relationship since he took office, with Trump frequently calling different outlets "fake news."

Acosta suggested Trump's more unbalanced fans would carry out physical violence against journalists if he wasn't careful with his rhetoric.

"My concern is that a journalist is going to be hurt one of these days. Somebody's going to get hurt," Acosta added. "And at that point, the White House, the President of the United States, they're going to have take a hard look in the mirror and ask themselves whether or not they played a role in this, whether they created this toxic environment that resulted in a journalist getting hurt."

Acosta: Trump’s Attacks on Media Are Going to Get a Journalist Hurt By One of His Unstable Supporters

He would love that.....reveling in his hate for Trump.
Someone should take the plunge and give him his wish, f,,, him up a little bit. Then he could be the martyr he wishes to be....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They should stop lying and peddling fake news, then they wouldn't have to worry about it.

h3mech

STFU, I'm tired of these folks, just sit back and enjoy the ride on the trump train

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Acosta spoke Somebody's going to get hurt," they're going to have take a hard look in the mirror and ask themselves whether or not they played a role in this,

Sort of like when a democrat actually shoots at congressmen on a baseball field?

glhs837

Power with Control
they created this toxic environment that resulted in a journalist getting hurt."

So he delivered a line about soeone else creating a toxic environment with a straight face? Thats hardcore right there. I suppose the implcation is that toxic envronments are only to be created by trained professionals.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So he delivered a line about someone else creating a toxic environment with a straight face? Thats hardcore right there. I suppose the implication is that toxic environments are only to be created by trained professionals.

toxic white male privilege :shrug:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I could bitch slap Acosta, not because of Trump, but because he’s such a pompous ass.......