Dems running hard left for 2020

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Free tuition, minimum wage hikes and "Medicare for all" are so 2016.

As Democrats look ahead to the midterms and the 2020 presidential race, lawmakers and candidates are pushing the agenda even further to the left -- with bigger promises of sweeping government welfare programs ranging from guaranteed jobs to universal income.

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., the standard-bearer for the party's left flank in 2016, once again is helping to lead the charge. He reportedly is set to announce a plan that will guarantee a $15-an-hour job and health-care benefits to every American “who wants or need one.” The plan, first reported by The Washington Post, would fund hundreds of government projects such as “infrastructure, care giving, the environment, education and other goals.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ems-tilt-hard-left-with-new-pet-projects.html

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The problem is that under the Obama economy, he had some takers. Under the Trump economy more people are doing better financially and they're working, so they're not going to want to screw with that. Not to mention. employment isn't something Sanders supporters were ever looking for - they were looking for the handout and free stuff.

After Bernie sold out I don't know why anyone would ever listen to him again. But I also couldn't understand how any woman worth her salt could possibly support Hillary Clinton, and yet there they were.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Free tuition, minimum wage hikes and "Medicare for all" are so 2016.

:yay:

don't forget Trump Sucks ...

Nancy is spouting on about Gun Control, DACA and [something else] when Dems Retake the House

Last edited:

Hijinx

Nancy is spouting on about Gun Control, DACA and [something else] when Dems Retake the House

And While Nancy(dementia) Pelosi is out after the 2nd Amendment her butt licker Steny Hoyer promises to raise taxes.

BOP

Something else = MASSIVE tax hikes. They'd have to make up for the money they "lost" under Trump, plus they have to pay for all that free crap for their preferred constituents.