"We're going to make them own her."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...n-not-on-ballot-is-star-gop-midterm-plan.html

Hillary Clinton won’t go away.

So conservatives are giving her a seat at the table.

Just 36 percent of Americans viewed Clinton favorably in a December Gallup poll, an all-time low mark that bucked a trend in which unsuccessful presidential candidates typically gain in popularity over time.

In North Dakota, Democratic Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, who faces a tough re-election in November, was asked last month in a radio interview when Clinton would “ride off into the sunset.”

“Not soon enough,” Heitkamp responded.

:lol:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The RNC needs to pound and pound and pound that rock endlessly throughout this campaign season, regardless of whatever flak they will receive from the liberal media, and call out any station, radio or TV, that will refuse to broadcast any such message.

Chris0nllyn

The RNC needs to pound and pound and pound that rock endlessly throughout this campaign season, regardless of whatever flak they will receive from the liberal media, and call out any station, radio or TV, that will refuse to broadcast any such message.

I disagree. No one wants to hear a campaign about how the last competitor was bad.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I disagree. No one wants to hear a campaign about how the last competitor was bad.

It's not about the witch, it's about the policies she promoted that the dem candidates have as well. Let her be the mouthpiece for those policies.

Chris0nllyn

It's not about the witch, it's about the policies she promoted that the dem candidates have as well. Let her be the mouthpiece for those policies.

That I can agree with.

The article discussed the GOP "making [the Democratic Party] own [Clinton]", so I misunderstood what you mean by "pount that rock".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

It's not that she's the "last competitor" - it's that she is the face of the Democrat Party, whether you like it or not. She is who they are, and in fact she is trotting around the country making sure everyone knows that. If she were *just* a failed presidential candidate and nothing more, her name wouldn't even be brought up.

This_person

It's not that she's the "last competitor" - it's that she is the face of the Democrat Party, whether you like it or not. She is who they are, and in fact she is trotting around the country making sure everyone knows that. If she were *just* a failed presidential candidate and nothing more, her name wouldn't even be brought up.

It's very similar to the new tactic CNN and others are using asking every Republican on their network if they support Trump 2020.

Chris0nllyn

Given some of the things posted on here, it seems she's more moderate than some other folks. The "old guard" establishment Dems are getting poassed over for a new, younger, more left, generation. As frightening as that is.

Sapidus

So she wasn’t popular enough to win the election but she is the face of the entire democratic pRty and is all powerful enough to coordinate the deep state effort against Trump.

You people couldn’t come up with a coherent message if it tattooed itself on your foreheads.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So she wasn’t popular enough to win the election but she is the face of the entire democratic pRty and is all powerful enough to coordinate the deep state effort against Trump.

You people couldn’t come up with a coherent message if it tattooed itself on your foreheads.

We love Hillary. We hope she remains front and center for you morons. ;-)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So she wasn’t popular enough to win the election but she is the face of the entire democratic party .....

... but, but, but She Won the Popular Vote ...

bought and paid for .. part and parcel ...

.... Took over the DNC laundered 84 million in illegal donations
.... Conspired to Sabotage Sanders campaign, leading to Wassermann Schultz to quickly resign
.... Conspired with the multiple Journalists allowing Hillary's Campaign to edit / write articles, provide talking points

Chris0nllyn

But makes it real, fact, truth. So it has to be counteracted in this election cycle and 2020.

"Two wrongs make a right"?

I'm tired of these tribal politics, and many folks I talk to are as well. Unfortunately, it pushes more people away from voting, and our elected officials are put into office by a vocal, or wealthy, minority.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Two wrongs make a right"?

Sometimes.

I don't really care about "the Republicans" because I don't believe they give a damn about the United States or its citizens, they just like power and money. But I loathe Hillary Clinton and her minions pretty much more than any other group of people I can think of. So if they take it in the pooper, I'm on board. The DNC pushed her through and now they can sit in the mess they made. The media kissed her ass and covered for her, and now a good percentage of the country mistrusts them.

Ha ha.

You reap what you sow and I do love when karma takes a bite out of those who deserves it.