Fox News poll 56% think Mueller will find impeachable or criminal activity

Hijinx

And Hillary will win in a landslide. Trump has no path to 270.

Fox must have interviewed the most stupid democrats on the planet.
Mueller has been working for a year and found nothing on collusion.
He has had a few simple successes in harassing some people who worked for Trump's campaign.
One of them actually has to wear an ankle bracelet and stay home.
They took his money and property so he cannot make bail. A Nazi move if ever there was one. But WTH.

Well Hillary got the majority vote from these idiots so it's no surprise they still haven't gotten any smarter.
There are a lot of polls that don't mean sh1t, this is one of them.

PeoplesElbow

I want to know how "colluding" with the Russians could have influenced peoples votes.

"Oh I saw an ad on Facebook that says Hillary is bad, they can't put anything on Facebook that isn't true so I'm voting for Trump." Are there actually people that would think this? Did a facebook ad change anyone's vote?

Sapidus

I want to know how "colluding" with the Russians could have influenced peoples votes.

"Oh I saw an ad on Facebook that says Hillary is bad, they can't put anything on Facebook that isn't true so I'm voting for Trump." Are there actually people that would think this? Did a facebook ad change anyone's vote?

Yep

This moron right here. And I’m sure she wasn’t the only one

https://m.facebook.com/cnn/videos/10157997258091509/

Sapidus

So you are saying she would have voted for Hillary if it wasn't for the Russians?

Wouldn't a presidential candidate having a rally in a foreign country be colluding with that country also? You know trying to show how much other countries like them?

Dis you even watch the video?

SamSpade

THIS is what I don't get.

A campaign does EXACTLY this. EXACTLY. It promotes advertising, newspaper pieces, Facebook pages, tv ads, radio ads, signs, billboards to do precisely ONE thing:

To get a voter to vote for them. And in America, where we largely have a two-party system, it almost always includes telling you bad things about the other guy.

And ads are targeted - they don't always run the same ad in Pennsylvania that they do in California. They run some ads at special demographics they think will tip an election -
so if an election is tight, and you can tip a handful of independents, or a larger percentage of a supporting minority or religious group - if you can take measures to make SURE
these people GET to the polls - you will win.

Trump - and Hillary - spent BILLIONS on this. BILLIONS. Even the most optimistic estimates show that Russians or any other group spent the tiniest fraction of that.

If you spend a hundred bucks to be elected class president, and I spend a nickel on the other guy - and the other guy wins - and you honest to God believe that NICKEL made the difference -
you're either the world's biggest idiot for believing it, or the world's biggest idiot for not hiring **ME** the next time around, because I can make miracles happen.
Because you can spend outrageous piles of cash, hire massive numbers of campaign workers, spread out over every part of the nation - and you were undone by a handful of nitwits
with a laptop.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I guess it is how you look at the data.
poll question 35 said:
How likely do you think it is that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation will find that Donald Trump committed criminal or impeachable offenses?

Extremely – 19%; Very – 16% Somewhat – 21% Not at all – 37% (Don’t know) – 8%
They tally "somewhat" as strictly meaning that it is in agreement with the premise of the question, whereas I see it as just a stronger version of "not sure", which I would have included with "Don't know".

SamSpade

I guess it is how you look at the data. They tally "somewhat" as strictly meaning that it is in agreement with the premise of the question, whereas I see it as just a stronger version of "not sure", which I would have included with "Don't know".

Well there you go. Unless you say no way Jose, it's considered an affirmation? Hell, even I might have said "somewhat". That's the most idiotic thing I've seen today.