33 days until...

BuddyLee

Football addict
Such a boring sport for me.

Announcer: "The pitcher gets ready...no, no he doesn't. He scratches his balls. He looks at 1st base. Looks again. Throws to 1st base. Spits. Scratching his balls again. Looks at 1st base. Now the manager is coming out for a 1/2 hour discussion on ball scratching. Alright, they're done. Spits. Spits again. Throws...

...to 1st base."

Come on!

Just get the game over already.

T

toppick08

Announcer: "The pitcher gets ready...no, no he doesn't. He scratches his balls. He looks at 1st base. Looks again. Throws to 1st base. Spits. Scratching his balls again. Looks at 1st base. Now the manager is coming out for a 1/2 hour discussion on ball scratching. Alright, they're done. Spits. Spits again. Throws...

...to 1st base."

Come on!

Play it.....and you might change your mind........:man:huggy:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!

...to 1st base."

Come on!

I agree. Even in person, it's boring as hell to watch. I mean, I can watch football and basketball in person and at least be entertained enough to stick around until the end.

D

dems4me

...to 1st base."

Come on!

:roflmao: :roflmao: