Helloooooooooo

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
This place is dead. :dead: :dead: :dead:

Where is everybody? Tell me all about your exciting weekend so I can be jealous. :wink: All I did was clean the pigpen today, do laundry, and clean up outside...Whoopee! :duh: :boo:

G

giggles04

You right! It is dead!
No exciting story here... just helped my sister move... and spent time with the boyfriend... nothing really exciting!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by Sharon
This place is dead. :dead: :dead: :dead:

Where is everybody? Tell me all about your exciting weekend so I can be jealous. :wink: All I did was clean the pigpen today, do laundry, and clean up outside...Whoopee! :duh: :boo:
WHAT, you didn't go to church this morning? Gee, I went
first thing to Adult Sunday School class, sang in the choir, headed down to Solomons Pier for brunch with a friend, then came home later to watch the Redskins get beat.
Unfortunately, that didn't happen, but the Giants did win! So here I am taking a break, Listening to you moan; what are you going to do for dinner tonight? I'd suggest you entice your other half to take you out. Put on something ridiculously alluring so he can show you off.:biggrin:
penncam

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by BchBns
Greetings! I was at the beach in Delaware with the little one. We left Friday morning and I got back last night. ... and we had lobsters and stone claws for dinner
Ok, I'm jealous. :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Yea, the forum is dead quiet, I guess everyone is out looking for Kevlar.

Weekend was quiet, did some light shooting (air rifle).

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by BchBns

sorry :frown: ... no, I'm not :razz:
I thought I had a really good dinner last night too... At least till now. (Ham Steak w/pineapple&brown sugar glaze)

Haven't had Lobster or Stone Crabs in years.

Anyone know a good place around here that serves Stone Crabs?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
How about a place that has Dungeness crab? Woodburn's in Solomons occasionally has it, but I'd like to find either someplace cheaper or a restaurant that serves it around here.