Traffic is gonna SUCK!

They are about to close the inner loop between 450 and the BW Parkway for a medivac. The backup will linger and linger, thus the beltway is gonna be jammed till about 7:00 would be my guess. I get to take the scenic "Thru the Ghetto" route thru DC today. :dance:

:rolleyes:

K

Kain99

Fill the car with gas.... Crank up the jams and relax! My favorite time of the day is the time between work and home. (Down Time) Enjoy it! :howdy:

Kain99 said:
Fill the car with gas.... Crank up the jams and relax! My favorite time of the day is the time between work and home. (Down Time) Enjoy it! :howdy:
I am a type A driver. Thus, TRAFFIC SUCKS! It's a good thing I don't drive a Sherman to work, I'd just drive right over the tards.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
I am a type A driver. Thus, TRAFFIC SUCKS! It's a good thing I don't drive a Sherman to work, I'd just drive right over the tards.
Hopefully you won't have a near collision with a cop like I did yesterday.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
He was probably trying to pick you up
Nope. I'm an unapproachable beyotch, remember?

Dimwit decided to hang a u-turn against my green light. :mad: Anti-lock brakes are your friend! :yay:

Pete

Repete
RoseRed said:
Nope. I'm an unapproachable beyotch, remember?

Dimwit decided to hang a u-turn against my green light. :mad: Anti-lock brakes are your friend! :yay:
Did I ever say you were an unapproachable beyotch?

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Did they start construction on Chancellors Run Road? Someone here told me that it was way backed up because of construction?